Author Topic: Musk Interviews R.F.K. Jr.  (Read 282 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Like Like x 1 View List

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Musk Interviews R.F.K. Jr.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2024, 03:11:11 AM »
He skirted the question of drilling for our own oil and started talking about onshore wind, and wind mills in the Dakotas. Also the question about rebuilding our industrial base which isn't going to happen with the war against oil, and the climate change agenda. We are tearing down coal fired power plants while China is building them.  The climate change scam and the plan the globalists have for it is one of the biggest threats for people in this country.  The globalists what total rule over people, and the avenue to that end is the climate change scam. I believe RFK is in on that agenda.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2024, 04:20:11 AM »
This country doesn't need another dummy leader and RFK must be stupid to continue on as a Dummycratic.  That party is really just the communist party very thinly veiled.  It has been that for a long time and has fooled a lot of people for a lot of the time.  That is not to say that the Republican Party is perfect, but in reality, it is what is left to people who cherish freedom and liberty.

Every American should be shaken by how far from freedoms path we have wondered and how in the world our system has been so perverted to allow a total idiot to be in charge.  Joe Biden on his best day was always a stupid know nothing thug and I still believe he is just as sharp now as he ever was.  I will give Biden a little credit though; he has served the purpose of showing how quickly and how far off course the country can go if we don't pay attention.
Swingem

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2024, 04:35:09 AM »
Well,  RFK quit the democratic party, but he is as liberal as they come. A RFK presidency would be an enormous mistake.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2024, 08:12:00 AM »
A presidency for RFK Jr. isn't a possibility. If they succeed in railroading Trump and forcing him out of the race, then a Niki Haley for President is a possibility. That Globalist would be as bad or worse than a Democrat. Either way, we are screwed if Trump fails.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2024, 08:38:40 AM »
A presidency for RFK Jr. isn't a possibility. If they succeed in railroading Trump and forcing him out of the race, then a Niki Haley for President is a possibility. That Globalist would be as bad or worse than a Democrat. Either way, we are screwed if Trump fails.

You could be right.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett