Author Topic: Lloyd and Dee  (Read 528 times)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
Lloyd and Dee
« on: February 18, 2024, 09:32:46 AM »
 Back off a bit your both really on the same side with just a bit of disagreement
don’t turn it into a disaster

Just agree to disagree and let’s go on as Conservative anti Dem Grown Men discussing
The nonsense going on in DC

Wish the both of you the best
 This Fester is like a hemorrhoid but the type you two have !!!
 iI easier to remove

I went off on GBO and still regret it
I let words eat at me
That’s all they where

WORDs told as believe
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Lloyd and Dee
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 11:11:10 AM »
Back off a bit your both really on the same side with just a bit of disagreement
don’t turn it into a disaster

Just agree to disagree and let’s go on as Conservative anti Dem Grown Men discussing
The nonsense going on in DC

Wish the both of you the best
 This Fester is like a hemorrhoid but the type you two have !!!
 iI easier to remove

I went off on GBO and still regret it
I let words eat at me
That’s all they where

WORDs told as believe

Couldn't agree with you more, but lloydeen trys to censor me concerning what he thinks I'm not allowed to talk about according to her. This crap started AGAIN, when i mentioned several months age that the Catholic Charities along with 2 other tax exempt groups were making biggoverment bucks,  helping smuggle illegal border jumpers move throughout the Divided States. Which is true,When she doesnt get her way the insults start, and she follows me around. Like an ex-wife she thinks it all directed at her. If you'll look, I fire back at her only after she starts her crap with me. I detest the little monkey, and if she would leave me alone, I would gladly do likewise, and have made the offer, but she can't, I inadvertently several years ago, captured her goat.
I have no interest in being her buddy, I just want her to disappear from posts.
When she stops trying to control what I choose to talk about (which she can't), you'll see an enormous difference.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 10:33:54 PM »
yup you for once are right,  it started when you again did your bait Lloyd little game. i guess it wont end until the management decides he doesnt want an outdoors fourm where 90% of the posting is arguing between christians and 5 percent pissing and moaning because the rest of us wont take care of the problem in texas when theres only been one texan actually doing something from the start. nobody likes this border mess but nothing but tears gets old. sure miss the old days when this place was actually an outdoors forum and theres good reason why so few new people sign up here. nobody at least no good man wants to come to a fourm where christains should want to unite more than any time in history just to see vicious attacks and twisting of the truth and outright lies. ive been saying for 25 years this is an outdoors forum and discussing religion here will do nothing but cause hard feelings. there are forums that do nothing but discuss religion they can go to. but we all know these haters would be eaten alive posting there trash on a real christian forum. because probably the most important criteria for someone else saying your a good christian is no hate. im not talking about calling yourself one because some here think a dip in the pond and a halleluiah and theyre going to heaven. dee will never stop. catholics are just to deep under his skin and his hate is like a festering boil. he hates catholics, hates notherners, and hates the United States Of America. hell if your not from texas and agree with every opinion he has your on the hate list. he just jumps from person to person on here with his hateful ways. cant even figure some out. he will bash the crap out of you and 6 months later your his buddt. right up to the first time you dont agree and hes at your throat again. ive tried myself but finaly realized the futility in it.

blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2024, 01:39:07 AM »
yup you for once are right,  it started when you again did your bait Lloyd little game. i guess it wont end until the management decides he doesnt want an outdoors fourm where 90% of the posting is arguing between christians and 5 percent pissing and moaning because the rest of us wont take care of the problem in texas when theres only been one texan actually doing something from the start. nobody likes this border mess but nothing but tears gets old. sure miss the old days when this place was actually an outdoors forum and theres good reason why so few new people sign up here. nobody at least no good man wants to come to a fourm where christains should want to unite more than any time in history just to see vicious attacks and twisting of the truth and outright lies. ive been saying for 25 years this is an outdoors forum and discussing religion here will do nothing but cause hard feelings. there are forums that do nothing but discuss religion they can go to. but we all know these haters would be eaten alive posting there trash on a real christian forum. because probably the most important criteria for someone else saying your a good christian is no hate. im not talking about calling yourself one because some here think a dip in the pond and a halleluiah and theyre going to heaven. dee will never stop. catholics are just to deep under his skin and his hate is like a festering boil. he hates catholics, hates notherners, and hates the United States Of America. hell if your not from texas and agree with every opinion he has your on the hate list. he just jumps from person to person on here with his hateful ways. cant even figure some out. he will bash the crap out of you and 6 months later your his buddt. right up to the first time you dont agree and hes at your throat again. ive tried myself but finaly realized the futility in it.

See what I mean Tommyt? He admits it. I posted something off of national news about the Catholic Charties along with 2 other non profit organizations, and lloydeen thinks its about her.
It was on the NATIONAL NEWS. There are things Lloydeen doesn't allow you to discuss on GBO.

Offline JustaShooter

• Trade Count: (23)
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2024, 01:53:51 AM »
Why don't you just put Lloyd on your Ignore List and be done with it?
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Anything I post in these forums is my personal opinion formed by my own interpretation of the topic.
IANAL and anything I say is not intended to be nor should it be taken as legal advice.

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2024, 02:02:21 AM »
Why don't you just put Lloyd on your Ignore List and be done with it?

You are aware that the ignoe list doesn't really stop anything?

What I meant to say was for her to disappear from my posts.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 04:16:47 AM »
I agree with Tommy, it is time for you two little school children to grow up and be men not second grade school kids.

So all new posts of the attack nature will be deleted as soon as I see them beginning today, whether new threads or tacked on to existing threads.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2024, 07:34:37 AM »
I agree with Tommy, it is time for you two little school children to grow up and be men not second grade school kids.

So all new posts of the attack nature will be deleted as soon as I see them beginning today, whether new threads or tacked on to existing threads.

I'm gonna say this, and then I'm outta here. I never go on the attack until I get enough of lloyds BS. But I can only take so much. As long as I don't say anything, you let him rail on me as much as he wants and you never say a word. Which is why i started posting the catholic crap
I start firing back, and THEN you come in with this we crap are acting like a couple of 2nd graders. I post stuff that is in the news, if Lloyd doesn't like it, he declares it was directed at him. Apparently, you agree, so I guess Lloyd can control what's posted here.
I'm done with this BS. I'll consider myself banned.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2024, 08:00:50 AM »
and there it is right for all to see. i for one will cooperate Bill as long as he doesnt attack my family or country or plays his little baiting game with his obsessive catholic posts. nothing id like more to see this place go back to guns and hunting with a little news thrown in
blue lives matter

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2024, 10:47:01 AM »
Well I see neither of you can act as if you were an adult.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!