Author Topic: Nikki Haley Wants to be "The Traitor in Chief"  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Nikki Haley Wants to be "The Traitor in Chief"
« on: February 19, 2024, 01:50:40 AM »
This morning she was allowed several minutes on Fox to criticize Trump for talking about his legal problems, and says chaos follows him, and he is too old.

She failed to mention that he gave her a leg up in politics, and that he has these problems because he's actually thinking about the future of this country.

She on the other hand, has already sold out to the status quo.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Nikki Haley Wants to be "The Traitor in Chief"
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 05:34:38 AM »
I would really like to think that the legal voters of this country would decide who and how the next President is selected, but I'm kind of a habitual optimist.  I'm finding it very difficult to continue in that mode.  The last national election left no doubt that the system is broken.  We no longer live in a democracy of any type and probably haven't for some time.  It is very difficult to even believe local and state elections are not rigged.

I wish I could say that I don't know anyone who is stupid enough to vote for a dumbass dummycratic commie, but I do.  These people, who are otherwise nice and normal people, but for whatever reason, they have lost their minds when it comes to common sense and polly ticks.  The only thing that gives me any little bit of optimism is that I meet a lot of folks who have their minds open and realize how far off the rails this country has strayed.
Swingem
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 02:58:30 AM »
 She's as much a ''conservative'' Republican as I am a ballet dancer! She's flip flopped on so many issues, she's right in there with Romney and McConnel. Give her enough money and she's right in there with E. Jean Carroll, and Christine B. Ford.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 03:59:24 AM »
She would be the absolute worse choice for President the former Republic called the USA could choose. We would be better off with Camel Harris.....She wouldn't be nearly as dangerous. She is evil and dumb as a rock. Nimrata Nikki Randhawa (Haley)  isn't dumb.

She is a liar....Nikki Haley is running against Donald Trump not two years after she said she wouldn’t. She is endorsed by the likes of Mitt Romney, and I'm sure has the support of Lynee Cheney.

She also voted to remove the Confederate flag from State Capitol grounds in S.C.. Confederate monuments and memorial removals followed shortly thereafter.

Next to the Slob from NJ, she was the worse candidate running against Trump in the Primary, but the # 1 choice I'm sure of the RNC.

When she first ran for a political office, here is why in her own words.
“The reason I actually ran for office is because of Hillary Clinton,” she told the New York Times.

What better mentor for a young Republican than Hillary Clinton....Right? :o

I've got to say, one of the biggest mistakes made by Trump in his presidency, after picking Mike Pence as his running mate, was picking her as Ambassador to the UN.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 05:01:32 AM »
  I wouldn't b e surprised to see her run as a Demonrat, if Biden bows out. Think what a coup tht would be for the Dems..

I cut Trump some slack for nominating some Rinos to positions.  He came in as an outsider, and perhaps didn't know just how much SOME
     Republicans have been sold out to the deep state.

For myself, I expected some corruption in the federal government, but I had no idea it was as fully corrupt as it seems now to be.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2024, 05:34:26 AM »
 I believe 90+ percent of net backing is Democratic

Offline JBinMN

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 12:54:17 AM »
Per NW_hunter, she IS a Liar:

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-orangeburg-south-carolina-united-nations-nikki-haley-fda929b5d69ab0a91b97edc62207bcfb

I do not like her much anyway so I wouldn't vote for her even if DJT was not running.

MAGA

Offline DDZ

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2024, 02:01:42 AM »
Have to wonder why she is still around, and she says she isn't dropping out anytime soon, despite losing badly.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2024, 03:52:51 AM »
Have to wonder why she is still around, and she says she isn't dropping out anytime soon, despite losing badly.
   Building up her war chest for 2028 ,is all I can think of .  And I dont know if campaign contributions can carry over that long .  Certainly she wont be in a Trump cabinet , I would think .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2024, 11:39:43 AM »
   Building up her war chest for 2028 ,is all I can think of .  And I dont know if campaign contributions can carry over that long .  Certainly she wont be in a Trump cabinet , I would think .

A very large portion of her money is coming from democrats.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2024, 03:43:48 PM »

A very large portion of her money is coming from democrats.

Somebody has to feed the rino’s...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2024, 10:34:36 AM »
 I suspect she is collecting Democrat/Soros money..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline JBinMN

• Avid Poster
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2024, 01:54:20 PM »
Looks like DJT took out Haley in her own stomping grounds of S.Cackalack.

Not by a lot, but by enough.
There are still a few counties counting as I type.

She is a Lying POS, and should just stop her campaign , but she won't as the Dems are paying her well to keep running & stirring up the pot. FOR them.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2024, 04:49:49 PM »
20% isn't a small amount but it is less than the 30%-35% that the polls were projecting. I believe that gave him all of the delegates.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2024, 01:17:23 AM »
Interesting note. I had read where amoung those with college degrees the vote was 51% Trump, and 47% Haley. Amoung those without a degree the vote was 74% Trump, and 26% Haley. Its no wonder the Biden regime wants to pay people to get a college degrees.  I realize that a college degree is nessary in many fields, but those degrees are keeping people ignorant on things that really matter.
Haley gets 3 SC delegates since she won 3 of the 47 counties.

Have to wonder how many of the 40% that voted for Haley are prepared to vote for Biden or whatever other Marxist they might run? 

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2024, 06:25:59 AM »

She's  hanging around just in case Trumps legal problems  prevent  him from running .

Offline Casull

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2024, 08:41:34 AM »
Interesting note. I had read where amoung those with college degrees the vote was 51% Trump, and 47% Haley. Amoung those without a degree the vote was 74% Trump, and 26% Haley. Its no wonder the Biden regime wants to pay people to get a college degrees.  I realize that a college degree is nessary in many fields, but those degrees are keeping people ignorant on things that really matter.
Haley gets 3 SC delegates since she won 3 of the 47 counties.

Have to wonder how many of the 40% that voted for Haley are prepared to vote for Biden or whatever other Marxist they might run?

I'd say a solid percentage were not republican/Trump voters.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter

Offline JBinMN

• Avid Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2024, 08:43:42 AM »
Another LIE...

She says she is only going to stay in the race until she sees how Super Tueday, 5, March 2024 to decide whether or not to stop running...

( SOURCE for the above) https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/25/nikki-haley-gop-primary-00143179

NOW... ANOTHER LIE.

Now it appears she will likely stay in the race until JULY 2024.

(SOURCE: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/what-surprise-neocon-nikki-rows-back-pledge-endorse/)

How long is this POS gonna try to play out things?

Likely til she can squueze every last $$ out of donors.

Typical sleaze bag political hack.

MAGA

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2024, 09:31:46 AM »
  Maybe she is the live portion of the "Russian dossier" !   ;) :D ;D ;D

Offline DDZ

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2024, 11:10:48 AM »
Another LIE...

She says she is only going to stay in the race until she sees how Super Tueday, 5, March 2024 to decide whether or not to stop running...

( SOURCE for the above) https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/25/nikki-haley-gop-primary-00143179

NOW... ANOTHER LIE.

Now it appears she will likely stay in the race until JULY 2024.

(SOURCE: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/what-surprise-neocon-nikki-rows-back-pledge-endorse/)

How long is this POS gonna try to play out things?

Likely til she can squueze every last $$ out of donors.

Typical sleaze bag political hack.

MAGA

I'm sure her donors, and the Marxist party have told her to stay put. In the case something happens to Trump, With everything they have done to stop Trump. Who knows what could happen.

Offline JBinMN

• Avid Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2024, 04:55:30 AM »

I'm sure her donors, and the Marxist party have told her to stay put. In the case something happens to Trump, With everything they have done to stop Trump. Who knows what could happen.

Well she "says" she is now gonna "suspend" her campaign.

Yeah...OK we will see.

She is gonna swoop around like a buzzard over what she hopes will die and still collect the $$$. She is a POS.

MAGA

Offline DDZ

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2024, 06:37:44 AM »

Yeah...OK we will see.

She is gonna swoop around like a buzzard over what she hopes will die and still collect the $$$. She is a POS.

MAGA

Yes to put it as short as possible she is a POS. Not much different than a Chuck Schumer, or AOC.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2024, 07:29:38 AM »

Yeah...OK we will see.

MAGA

Yes to put it as short as possible she is a POS. Not much different than a Chuck Schumer, or AOC.

She is worse because she is fooling some conservative’s into thinking she is not a rino.

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2024, 08:31:32 AM »
Last I checked, DJT came away with
77.9% of the primary voters here,
and Nikki the not-so-covert rino with
17.4%
Ramenswarmy was tied with krispy
kreme, but looks like he gained a
percentage with 0.5% to krispy's 0.4%

Boo hoo

Lotta loose blah blah about "I can't stand trump. ."
etc. etc. etc.  and "I'll vote for anybody but. ."

Shame about so many that hate
where they live and refuse to
move away
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2024, 11:39:45 AM »
 Well, she dropped out today! But says she'll hold back endorsing anyone for a time. I'd be almost willing to bet, she'll endorse RFK jr. before she would name Trump.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline JBinMN

• Avid Poster
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2024, 04:40:42 PM »
This article might fit in this topic, or perhaps it could be a topic on its' own...   ???

Regardless, I will share it here in this topic & also put in my reply to those who have TDS so bad and want to actually leave the USA. ( Even though most just talk crap & don't go)...

Link to article:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-reelected-americans-are-planning-to-flee-in-droves-2024-3

My thoughts & reply to their TDS BS:

https://youtu.be/yhQql-ZbZmg

MAGA

P.S> - My bet is that any who even consider such a move never "served their country", either, to be so lackadaisical about leaving. 
Eff them.
IMO, "Good riddance to bad rubbish"...)

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2024, 04:02:26 PM »
 Not sure if it's true, never know where they come up with this stuff, Steven King said he'd jump in a wood chipper if Trump gets elected. I'd pony up some money for a pay-for-view if he did!! ;D
This article might fit in this topic, or perhaps it could be a topic on its' own...   ???

Regardless, I will share it here in this topic & also put in my reply to those who have TDS so bad and want to actually leave the USA. ( Even though most just talk crap & don't go)...

Link to article:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-reelected-americans-are-planning-to-flee-in-droves-2024-3

MAGA

P.S> - My bet is that any who even consider such a move never "served their country", either, to be so lackadaisical about leaving. 
Eff them.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2024, 04:53:10 PM »
Not sure if it's true, never know where they come up with this stuff, Steven King said he'd jump in a wood chipper if Trump gets elected. I'd pony up some money for a pay-for-view if he did!! ;D

Link to article:

MAGA

Eff them.

Steven King has a bastard son delivering mail in akron Ohio... Look the same, act the same, and even walk the same. I told him so and he said to me quote “ isn’t he a goofy looking bastard “ ? I responded, “ yep “
Funny Funny x 1 View List