Author Topic: Who remembers Catherine Herridge ?  (Read 216 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Who remembers Catherine Herridge ?
« on: February 23, 2024, 01:59:15 AM »
  Catherine Herridge..hard to forget..  She was a much respected reporter for Fox News..who left to join CBS..  I always thought of her as a no-nonsense, serious journalist, wondering why she ever went to CBS..

Being as she was always somebody who dealt strictly with factuai journalism..i wondered just  how long that relationship would last.

Well, the honeymoon is over, and she has left CBS.    ....And now  CBS is trying to get back certain information and papers she has compiled.

She apparently made the mistake of doing her usual, honest deep delving and factual investigation onto Hunter Biden.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/cbs-seizes-confidential-source-material-from-fired-reporter-investigating-hunter-biden/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Who remembers Cathgerine Herridge ?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 03:26:14 AM »

One of the few journalist that you could count on to report the  true facts .     
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Who remembers Cathgerine Herridge ?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2024, 10:26:26 AM »

One of the few journalist that you could count on to report the  true facts .   

ABsolutely.. and it  mattered not to her, who the facts fell upon...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)