Author Topic: 6;30 AM... "climate change crisis"...  (Read 336 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
6;30 AM... "climate change crisis"...
« on: February 25, 2024, 01:57:44 AM »
  finished my shower this morning, slipped on my robe and brewed up a cup of Joe..

I plumped down into my comfortable recliner, and clicked onto Newsmax on the flat screen.  It seems I cut into a program in progress , narrated by
   Kevin Sorbo, who is outlining the 'climate change' crisis, and how it is being used as a weapon, to corral us all into a "one world government".

Historically, when a new scientific theory is advanced, open debates are ongoing, until one side or the other produces the incontrovertible evidence.
   Most REAL scientists welcome such debate, since trhey are  convinced of their conclusions, and are eager to present them for discussion.

That was true with the Copernican debate as well as any other of great significance..  However, in this particular controversey, world governments,
   e.g. the UN...will not allow any debate on this subject.

One of their aims today, is to limit or reduce the amount of people on this earth, so is it any surprise that they are trying their darndest to cut the
    farms that are producing food for the world...

Scientists who disagree are not given a hearing, but face expulsion from scientific community and publishing, with threats of jail.

One professor from New York university has the answer...  Matthew Low suggests that we re-engineer people to be much, much smaller than they
    presently are.  He says ..just imagine how much less clothing, shoes and food would be required....and how many more could be crowded onto an
   airliner or street car..

.  ..And he suggests that rather than eat so much meat, most people would wear a "meat patch", like one of those 'quit smoking' patches.

So..what is this, other than a a move toward the prophesied "one world government?  Recently on one of the celebrated 'earth days', the Eiffel tower in Paris, the Colleseum in Rome, and the Empire State building in New York City, shut their lights downon the same night...to draw attention.

The UN  endorses the whole plan..so take a  clue..

Most celebrities are right into the game.  The guy some here seem to thhink is OK    RFK jr..was on video saying he thinks any climate change 'denier', deserves "3 hots and a cot"..in a penitentiary.

Actress Nicole kidman is videoed, eating bugs and worms.  She claimed that eating a worm was like eating a "hairy nut" !  I cannot argue with her
   on that point, since she would likely know better than any of us. what hairy nuts taste like..  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3UqLAtdZ04

These super rich, who want to rule the world, make a claim to want to spread the wealth of the world around to the poorer countries, so of course,
  that puts the crosshairs on we Americans.  No mention of them donating any of their billions of dollars.

They all, starting with Al Gore, are calling for nations to surrender their soveriegnty to the UN..

This plan seems to end up taxing the people of the richer countries...but the money doesn't seem even then, to reach the people in poorer nations..

..Any cut back in world farms of course, would starve people in poorer countries, chiefly in Africa to start...  So why are not their black brethren
    here in America, screaming to the heavens?

That's my "opinion" piece for today. Agree or disagree?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline moamonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • 478-737-7622

Online DDZ

Re: 6;30 AM... "climate change crisis"...
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2024, 04:38:12 AM »
Its nothing but a big transfer of wealth. The designers of the climate change scam have even admitted that. The reason it will work for them is because there are to many clueless people that believe the lies, and are onboard with bending over to the tyrannical governments demands.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline rb45

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 07:52:34 PM »
I read an article years ago about the meeting of the rich and heads of governments around the world, this took place in the 1930s. The reason for this meeting was how to get to a one world government, the consensus was the best way to accomplish this was global warming. I have tried to find this article many times in the last couple years and can no longer find it. 

Online DDZ

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024, 02:09:54 AM »
Now the POS Lititia James is sueing a large meat packing company claiming beef is hurting the environment.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/02/29/ny-ag-letitia-james-sues-meatpacker-for-selling-beef-n3783818
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 02:58:35 AM »
Now the POS Lititia James is sueing a large meat packing company claiming beef is hurting the environment.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/02/29/ny-ag-letitia-james-sues-meatpacker-for-selling-beef-n3783818

From the web..  "Where did Letitia James grow up?
A member of the Democratic Party, James is the first African American and first woman to be elected New York Attorney General. Brooklyn, New York, U.S. Born and raised in Brooklyn, James graduated from Lehman College in The Bronx before obtaining her Juris Doctor degree at Howard University in Washington, D.C."

Just another lame-brain who is sticking her nose into something of which her addled mind has no concept.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2024, 03:13:05 AM »
I read an article years ago about the meeting of the rich and heads of governments around the world, this took place in the 1930s. The reason for this meeting was how to get to a one world government, the consensus was the best way to accomplish this was global warming. I have tried to find this article many times in the last couple years and can no longer find it. 
With the globalists pushing, their making it harder to locate certain research information. Stuff that was on the WWW is being buried or eliminated. Remember when you Googled something, it came up, scroll to the bottom and there were 3-8 more page's of information to go to. Maybe it's my server, but at the bottom, now it's just a couple box's of -is this what your looking for??--As far as climate change, History Channel had a show on that was about the small farms on Greenland that were being discovered now that some of the glaciers were melting. Amazing how 1500 years ago, there weren't glaciers and farms/livestock and people survived there? Now, because of ''MAN made global warming'', their appearing. Maybe when the Egyptians were building the pyramid's 3,000 years ago,  there was to many camel farts, and it raised the global temperature so the northern tribe's could sail there and start colony's? How's that for a theory??
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2024, 06:54:29 AM »
  The control freaks have not bothered to even attempt to explain what greenhouse gases were produced in 250 BC , in order to bring on the
  Roman period of "global warming".. not to mention what brought on the  mediaeval period about 850 AD.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2024, 08:18:23 AM »

From what I heard from a friend is that, “ she is afraid of the competition from the other cows “...
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2024, 02:04:00 AM »

From what I heard from a friend is that, “ she is afraid of the competition from the other cows “...

LOL