Author Topic: bidens got his excuse  (Read 330 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
bidens got his excuse
« on: February 28, 2024, 05:43:50 AM »

he will go and come out with some medical problem that will keep him from running so he doesnt have to admit hes senile. kind of scary because a new democrat will rally there troops

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-making-unannounced-visit-walter-reed-physical-exam
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: bidens got his excuse
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 07:22:20 AM »
Agree. Can't think of any I would want to support anyway. We seem to be had any way you figure it.

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 08:51:01 AM »
Hold it!   If it's an "unannounced" visit, how does Fox news know about it?  If it was truly an "unannounced" visit, not one damn soul would know until he walked in the front door.  A white house announcement that it's an unannounced visit.........just the words used display the level of senility that permeates the entire administration.

I can't laugh that loud or long.....Roger.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 09:08:08 AM »
probably unannounced till it was deliberately leaked
Hold it!   If it's an "unannounced" visit, how does Fox news know about it?  If it was truly an "unannounced" visit, not one damn soul would know until he walked in the front door.  A white house announcement that it's an unannounced visit.........just the words used display the level of senility that permeates the entire administration.

I can't laugh that loud or long.....Roger.
blue lives matter

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2024, 03:09:33 AM »
So far no announcement. Did someone forget to make it. Anyway, he seems just as sharp as the rest of us old coots.

Oh, maybe we don't seem so sharp either. Hmmm...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2024, 07:25:11 AM »
All Biden can do is read a teleprompter, and note cards, and thats all they need him to do. He couldn't make decisions when they got him in the White House. The globalists needed someone like him to control. Its they reason they chose him, and stole the election for him.  His speaches are written for him, and he is told what to say and what to do. Just a puppet on strings. I remember the video of him signing a stack of executive orders right after he was sworn in. Anyone here really think he wrote them, or even had a clue what he was signing?
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2024, 07:55:47 AM »
the real Joe Biden can be seen here in this clip starting at the 2:20 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la2TRlqxfE4
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2024, 08:29:06 AM »
All Biden can do is read a teleprompter, and note cards, and thats all they need him to do. He couldn't make decisions when they got him in the White House. The globalists needed someone like him to control. Its they reason they chose him, and stole the election for him.  His speaches are written for him, and he is told what to say and what to do. Just a puppet on strings. I remember the video of him signing a stack of executive orders right after he was sworn in. Anyone here really think he wrote them, or even had a clue what he was signing?

He looked up while signing those orders and said “ I don’t know what I’m signing “ Yes he actually said that, look it up...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2024, 09:52:47 AM »

He looked up while signing those orders and said “ I don’t know what I’m signing “ Yes he actually said that, look it up...

Yeah he did say that. Here is the stooge here, with a bunch of stooges standing around him as he says "I don't know what I'm signing huh"  He most likely didn't even know they were excutive orders. Just told here, sign these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj3zxBeVl1M

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2024, 12:20:37 PM »

Yeah he did say that. Here is the stooge here, with a bunch of stooges standing around him as he says "I don't know what I'm signing huh"  He most likely didn't even know they were excutive orders. Just told here, sign these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj3zxBeVl1M

Why is this type of constant crap from the left not shouted from the rooftops? Constantly giving themselves and their agenda away, yet, all we here is the current disinformation, look over here, not over there. I know the answer. Do you?