Author Topic: Why are the N Y City cops not reining in their violent gangs?  (Read 234 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
    I presume it is because they are so busy doing other, more important things..   Please stay at least long enough to view their routine..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II50ugvSF5w

.....And try to keep your breakfast !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Why are the N Y City cops not reining in their violent gangs?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 01:30:51 AM »
Wow doesn't look like those heifers could arrest anyone anyway.  I guess the days are over where someone has to be in good physical condition to become a police officer. I guess the way things are now criminals don't get arrested anyway. At least not in democratic run cities.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 02:27:33 AM »
Wow doesn't look like those heifers could arrest anyone anyway.  I guess the days are over where someone has to be in good physical condition to become a police officer. I guess the way things are now criminals don't get arrested anyway. At least not in democratic run cities.

I always assumed that law enforcementy shadowed the military where physical fitness is required.  If so they have been slipping..

When I was in the military (long time ago), if one slipped toward obesity...out they go !

..But as you said, i can't see a couple oif those heifers running down an MS13 hoodlum.  First one to be introduced, claimed to be a "cadet"..which
    to me, means a relatively new recruit.

Does that mean they are taking people in who are already far overweight?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2024, 06:06:55 AM »

I always assumed that law enforcementy shadowed the military where physical fitness is required.  If so they have been slipping..

When I was in the military (long time ago), if one slipped toward obesity...out they go !

..But as you said, i can't see a couple oif those heifers running down an MS13 hoodlum.  First one to be introduced, claimed to be a "cadet"..which
    to me, means a relatively new recruit.

Does that mean they are taking people in who are already far overweight?

Absolutely they are hiring police now that are over weight. Back in the day I believe you had to be of certain hieght, and pretty fit. Those standards have certainly been relaxed. I see cops now that I doubt could run a 40 under 10 or maybe even 15 seconds. there was a younger guy that lived up the road from me who became a state police officer. I often wondered how he got hired. He was short by men standards, and he had a big gut. During his career his gut continued to protrude further. I remember back then thinking the standards got relaxed, or that he knew someone.  Now its unbelivable some of the people they hire, I've heard the state police hiring policies are very political now.
My Newphew who took military police training in the guard interviewed to become a police officer. He said some of the questions they asked were unbelievable, and saw that it was very political. He decided against that career, and is now a blackhawk helicoptor pilot. He now even trains new pilots at the Johnstown base. I always felt the police lost a good candidate for a state cop by not hiring him.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2024, 07:26:09 AM »
  State and feds apparently bypss many good candidates..due to politics.

When I was young, shortly after my firat hitch with he Army was over, I considered, and  would have liked to been a state policeman.  ..But the specs
   required a minimum of 5'10".. and while superbly fit at the time, I missed by 1.5"...no exceptions.  No sense trying..

Nowdays, we can see women on police forces..5'2" and 115 lbs....although some weigh twice that.. ;) ;D

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 03:34:58 PM »
Cops used to be the good guys...now most are just D-rat Brown Shirts...
Serve the Politicians,  Protect the Pension...

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2024, 05:25:33 AM »
Why are the.  . .

Because of the blm minded district
attorneys and judges, and the people
that wanted to disband the police departments

Most of all, the gazillion people today
that enable and make excuses for those
that can't/won't follow the simple rules
of a civilized society
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .