Author Topic: They got him to his speech..  (Read 248 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
They got him to his speech..
« on: March 07, 2024, 04:58:46 PM »
  I wonder if they had to have him on a gurney with a drip feed ...puittring whatever joy juice he needed to make it for an hour. In any case, n he got
   there on time..not that the speech was anything but a gift to Pres Trump.

For some reason, he mentioned Laken Riley, an attractive young lady, murdered by one of his illegals..  But naturally, he screwed her name up
  referring to her as Lincoln Riley..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRUUoSsiVsI

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: They got him to his speech..
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2024, 03:20:28 AM »
im watching it right now. i about laughed when he said he created thousands of jobs that non college grads can make over a 100k a year. he might just have done that by supporting the auto unions and railroad workers and nurses that got 25% raises at the expense of middle class auto buyers that will pay that money with jacked up car and truck prices and higher prices on everything that needs to be shipped. those workers already made more than the average middle class workers. this whole speech isnt a state of the union because he knows its pathetic. its just a campaign speach with him just promising to spend billions more on free crap that we will pay for in taxes and blaming trump for the mess he make and promising things he knows will never fly. now hes promising if hes reelected in 2 years everyone will be able to sell there home and buy a better one. wish hes tell us how thats happening!!
blue lives matter

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 03:30:24 AM »
  As nasty as he was I fell asleep for a bit then recovered before the Hate speech ended
With that said

I feel "The Fix Is In"
The walking dead will be the next President and during that term both him and our Country will Expire.

I pray to the Good Lord that I am incorrect.
I really fear that they have the vote systems figured out.

Online scattershot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 04:02:28 AM »
Better living through chemistry.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2024, 04:23:41 AM »
Actually, I was impressed with how effective the drugs were that kept the sob awake and yapping like a crazed puppy.  The idiots that vote for that stooge are probably ecstatic that he didn't fill his diaper with the kind of excrement he was spouting.
Swingem
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2024, 02:51:55 PM »
Actually, I was impressed with how effective the drugs were that kept the sob awake and yapping like a crazed puppy.  The idiots that vote for that stooge are probably ecstatic that he didn't fill his diaper with the kind of excrement he was spouting.

He more than likely had a Brown Leg
I’d bet the took him by gurney to the Black Beast to get home to Sleep
Woke up this morning and wondered how he did.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2024, 11:27:21 AM »

He more than likely had a Brown Leg
I’d bet the took him by gurney to the Blak Beast to get home to Sleep
Woke up this morning and wondered how he did.

...."Spose he is awake yet?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)