Author Topic: The swamp natives are getting restless..  (Read 264 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The swamp natives are getting restless..
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2024, 11:47:11 AM »
I like Jordon. I think he is one of the good republicans, but I think its just hot air. what happened when they were looking into Hunter Bidens dealings, and criminal activities? What happened when they were looking into the Biden family's, and Biden himself from recieving money in offshore accounts from the CCP? What happened to looking into Hillary's criminal activities? What happened when they were looking into the Russian Collusion lies, and going to punish those lying under oath? What happened when they were going to expose the lies and set up of Jan 6? I have gotten tired of the republicans blather about punishing criminals in government, because nothing ever happens. Its just hot air they blow, in hopes that conservatives can't see through their BS and reelect them. 
Actually I think most of the republican party hates Trump as much as the democrats do.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2024, 01:18:56 PM »
Anytime Jordan talks it's just theater for the sheep...he's a Swamp dweller just like rest of Em...

Online Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2024, 01:23:17 PM »
Anytime Jordan talks it's just theater for the sheep...he's a Swamp dweller just like rest of Em...

You have proof? I liked Cruz until he called j 6er’s terrorists, I liked popeye the navy seal from Texas until he was found out. So, Proof please...

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2024, 01:31:05 PM »

You have proof? I liked Cruz until he called j 6er’s terrorists, I liked popeye the navy seal from Texas until he was found out. So, Proof please...

Proof?  I see him and other Republicans doin a lot of talking...but I have yet to see them actually do anything...proof enough for me...

Online Mule 11

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2024, 04:12:32 AM »
Doesn’t the DOJ have to initiate the prosecutions? Or can Congress force others to prosecute? It seems with all the rino’s and deep state govt types it would be pretty hard to get them to investigate or prosecute their own. All the jailing and prosecutions I see are only served on anyone who is not leftist.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2024, 06:46:22 AM »
Jim Jordon has voted no to all funding bills for Ukraine. Unlike many other republicans that want war and continious funding to support Ukraines government,andtheir pensions.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2024, 10:36:44 AM »
Jim Jordan can only do what the Rino's let him do. There is a small handful of true Republicans that actually care about the US. Texas has one of the worst Senate swamp Rino's there is. John  Cornyn. Now the swamp creature wants to take McConnells place.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2024, 11:30:42 AM »
Jim Jordan can only do what the Rino's let him do. There is a small handful of true Republicans that actually care about the US. Texas has one of the worst Senate swamp Rino's there is. John  Cornyn. Now the swamp creature wants to take McConnells place.

McConnell was one of the biggest swamp Rino's. He was one of the Trump haters.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2024, 11:45:52 AM »

McConnell was one of the biggest swamp Rino's. He was one of the Trump haters.
.  Agreed on both counts.