Author Topic: Pompous ass...  (Read 362 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Pompous ass...
« on: March 17, 2024, 03:05:15 AM »
  It seems Chuckles Schumer thinks he can tell Israelis how they should run their government !!

https://www.wsj.com/politics/policy/schumer-calls-for-end-of-netanyahu-led-government-in-israel-ebcb15c1

Seeing as how he does in our government, he shouldn't be telling some neighborhood cat lady..how to put her cats out in the morning..

He must be one pompous ass, believing that the Israelis should heed a single word from him, concerning THEIR government !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
Re: Pompous ass...
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2024, 05:57:30 AM »
He must be one pompous ass

You have that right.

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2024, 09:08:05 AM »
Sounds a bit like election interference of a foreign nation.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2024, 09:38:37 AM »
He's Jew, so I guess he thinks he has a dog in the fight ;D
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2024, 11:50:25 AM »

I'm of Scottish extraction...  But if I tried to tell Scotland or the UK how to run their country...I would also be a pompous ass !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2024, 01:33:20 AM »
You have to be a subscriber of the Wall Street Journal to read the article. Anyway Here is Mark Levins take on it, and he is spot on. Its not about Netanyahu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxpxrCGN3uM
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2024, 02:44:49 AM »

I'm of Scottish extraction...  But if I tried to tell Scotland or the UK how to run their country...I would also be a pompous ass !

I don't really give a spit what the Jews do in Israel. I'M more into what is happening to our once great country. That aside, Schummer is not an extraction, Jews are looked at differently than the rest of inhabitants of planet earth. They figure no matter where they live they are tied to Israel. Israel first. Everything else second! I view him as a sorry POS period. I don't care what he thinks of B. Netanyahu.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2024, 03:51:23 AM »
 Read this a day or 2 ago, I think Fox news. First thing I thought of, he has dual citizenship with the US and Israel. Don't like what Netanyahu is doing, pack your bags and leave. Move over to Israel. It'll be a win-win for both country's. I don't think anybody in that position, Senator/congressman should be allowed to have dual citizenship. With any other country!! PERIOD!! Where is their real loyalty? To the US, or the other country.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2024, 12:50:46 PM »
Idiot man-child. Thinks he’s still in middle school? Needs a hard backhand.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2024, 05:10:11 AM »
Read this a day or 2 ago, I think Fox news. First thing I thought of, he has dual citizenship with the US and Israel. Don't like what Netanyahu is doing, pack your bags and leave. Move over to Israel. It'll be a win-win for both country's. I don't think anybody in that position, Senator/congressman should be allowed to have dual citizenship. With any other country!! PERIOD!! Where is their real loyalty? To the US, or the other country.

Their true loyalty is to their personal wealth and well being. The New World Order is rearing it's ugly head, and being more bold about it than previously. They figure they have reached the point of invincibility. Schumer and others in our Federal government are part of this Cabal. Schumer isn't going anywhere. He has the backing of most in Congress. (Both sides of the isle) They have no loyalty to this country as a sovereign nation.