Author Topic: The Republican Party has sold us out  (Read 260 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
The Republican Party has sold us out
« on: March 23, 2024, 11:38:42 AM »

I once believed there was a nickel's worth of difference between the two political parties at the top. There isn't! I'm sick of hearing the lying sobs say one thing and do another. There isn't more than a handful of Republicans in the House of Reps, and perhaps three or four in the Senate, that are worthy of the offices. We are finished as a nation unless the states can rally together to make DC Null And Void. It's clear to me that there is no hope in DC. I'll still cast a vote for Trump if he is still running, but he will not be able to fight the establishment in place effectively. When it comes to the second amendment, he has already proven himself weak, and the cards are stacked against anyone who gains the office that is remotely conservative.

I don't see anything short of a revolution changing a damn thing, and I wouldn't be surprised if we see that happening. Washington is a den of criminals that need to be behind bars. Trouble is, they have placed their kind in charge of the court system, so they are safe from prosecution.

https://youtu.be/4BZ8HEpwMMo?si=uK0su7sBoLgxW7v6
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: The Republican Party has sold us out
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2024, 03:41:59 AM »
 You are 100% spot on. There might be 4-5 GOP real conservatives left. Marjorie T. Greene files to vacate rino Johnson from the speaker seat, and gets hammered by members of her own party. In the mean time, Johnson and Schumer get another 1.5 billion bill passed. Most of it is nothing but pork!! And anybody with a working brain, can see that the fine against Trump is 100% political, and you don't hear a single GOP member defending him. I actually think that the globalists pushing the buttons, are hoping for a depression/revolution to take place. I wonder if they realize, if the SHTF like it looks like it will, it'll probably take 20 years or more to get back on track. It took 10 years and a world war to get over the last one. Next one wont be so nice!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2024, 04:18:23 AM »
Yep the republicans basically vote with the democrats. The republicans can spew their BS about the border, but they have done nothing to stop the invasion. Actually most of them are silent as church mice on the issue. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline JBinMN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 01:25:49 PM »
All there is now is theh "UNI-Party".

A figment of imagination that there are two ( or more ) parties in the US.

Been that way a long time.

I understand it to be best described as,

"Two wings on the same bird".

Left Wing & Right Wing and both want to keep folks thinking the two are on opposite sides of anything, but the middle(Body) is the same, and that is what keeps them in office & BSing the citizens...

( Look at the relationship between the two POS on either side of the US Senate for a great example. McConnell(R-KY) & Schumer( D-NY). Compare them & how they "make deals" that suit THEM and their cronies ( of either party...) & not the US Citizens.  Don't believe me? Do your own research. ;)

All they work on is how to profit off the ones(Us) who are voting for one wing or the other.  It is a friggin Circus...

" Clowns to the Left of me & Jokers to the Right... Here I am , stuck in the middle again."  ( <Stealers Wheel lyrics)

YOU decide.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2024, 01:23:03 AM »
Much of all the gubmint in the
nation is essentially salesman
types.  They go to office to get
their perceived piece of the pie
and stock their coffers while thuh
gettin's good.
The especially sad part are the