Author Topic: Trump's getting help!!  (Read 498 times)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Trump's getting help!!
« on: April 05, 2024, 12:08:40 PM »
 Seems that a few billionaires' are lining up to donate to Trumps campaign. Fox news website if you want to see who all is going in. After Biden's last event were it was a reported over 26 million was raised, he jumped way ahead. This ought to even up the score.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Trump's getting help!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 04:43:58 PM »
I'm not sure there is enough money in the world to overcome the Dummycratic's vote rigging and fraud.  Just remember what Joe his own self repeated over and over--"It ain't how they vote, it's who counts the votes."
Swingem
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2024, 01:01:01 AM »
I'm not sure there is enough money in the world to overcome the Dummycratic's vote rigging and fraud.  Just remember what Joe his own self repeated over and over--"It ain't how they vote, it's who counts the votes."

Sleepy joe also said “ we have the best voter fraud team in the world “ it amazes me when these individuals say what’s on their minds on tape and get away with it.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2024, 01:35:27 AM »
  According to Newsmax, Trump got $60 million help during the recent rally.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Casull

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2024, 08:16:38 AM »
Yep, he doubled biden's "record setting" amount.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2024, 03:31:13 PM »
Somehow it just doesn't seem right for any election to be a campaign for who can raise the most money.  There should be an upper limit on how much can be spent by, or for any candidate.  Yeah, I know that would just be another impossible factor to control.  So, I guess we're doomed.
Swingem

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2024, 09:56:45 AM »
Advertising on TV, Radio, magazines, newspapers etc, cost millions to do nationwide. 
Opelika Portal

Offline magooch

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2024, 06:04:54 PM »
If voters haven't by now figured out who they are voting for, what more do they need to know.  There is a proven leader running on the right and a freaking moron on the left who couldn't lead a one man parade on his best day.  If Hollywood were to come up with a spoof movie about a whackamo Presidential election, there is no way they could make it any more unbelievable than what we're about to witness.
Swingem

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2024, 05:09:25 AM »
Stalin in Russia was the first to say, "It's not who votes, it's who counts the votes"

The states that are easiest to cheat in are those who do not have voter ID, and who use computers to vote, that can be hacked. 
Opelika Portal

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2024, 05:41:30 AM »
If voters haven't by now figured out who they are voting for, what more do they need to know.  There is a proven leader running on the right and a freaking moron on the left who couldn't lead a one man parade on his best day.  If Hollywood were to come up with a spoof movie about a whackamo Presidential election, there is no way they could make it any more unbelievable than what we're about to witness.
I think your 100% correct! A classmate of mine, both graduated over 50 years ago from high school. Still, with everything that's been happening in the last 3+ years, thinks Trump is at fault. No matter how much money Trump spends in ad's, debate's Biden, if that ever happens, he'll still be a liberal idiot and vote for somebody like a Biden. I believe it to be, most people that think like that, have never had what I call reality hit them square on. Something horrific has to happen to them or a close family member before they see how bad life can be, sad but true.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2024, 06:13:41 AM »
Stalin in Russia was the first to say, "It's not who votes, it's who counts the votes"

The states that are easiest to cheat in are those who do not have voter ID, and who use computers to vote, that can be hacked.
  And the over flowing toilet  in Georgia  was no accident .

Online scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2024, 05:07:32 AM »
Yep, he doubled biden's "record setting" amount.

…But you never near about that. Wonder why that is?