Author Topic: Is it starting?  (Read 255 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Is it starting?
« on: April 17, 2024, 12:07:16 PM »
    ..A broad topic, so I decided to post here...

Big banks are already squashing MAGA entreprenures..and any people outstanding in the patriot movement..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alarming-surveillance-feds-asked-banks-search-private-transactions-terms-maga-trump

Presently, it is the really big fish they are "debanking"..so thay cannot do business as usual. According to a financial expert on Real America's
   Voice reports that when successful, these big banksters will move downward on the wealth scale, until you and I are directly affected.

https://www.newsweek.com/stop-troubling-trend-politically-motivated-debanking-opinion-1787639

..However, we have been warned.. so should we be surprised?

"
He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." (Rev 13:15-17)

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Is it starting?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 05:24:37 PM »
Could be, of course, but it seems to be extrapolateing a bit to far.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024, 01:53:42 AM »
More food for thought... The unholy alliance will be led by Russia, Iran and some say China (Re: Rev ch 9)  , leading a coalition of other minor powers. 

This happening at this particular time in history, is not graven in stone, but the prophecy seems to evoke a responsive note.

Indeed; is this prophecy playing out before our eyes?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2024, 03:37:30 AM »
Does it occur to anybody that the charges against one's credit card from, say, a book store doesn't itemize what you bought, but only shows the monetary amount of the purchase?  A simple bank/credit search won't show what you or I bought.....that would have to be a search of the store's computer records, thus a search warrant.  I suggest someone is ringing false alarm bells a bit too loudly.
Now, an online purchase using your card may well show exactly what was purchased, so......I suggest that if one buys such materials using that method, one may just deserve a little scrutiny, just for being so foolish, if nothing else.
BUY IT IN PERSON, WITH CASH!

Roger

Offline nanuk-O-dah-Nort

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2024, 05:47:53 AM »
Cash is King

one other thing to remember, FTF transactions are not traceable, AND removing the "Monetary" aspect from trades keeps the Gov'ts out of the transaction also

Barter System, as much as the Gov't would like to make it illegal, will never go away
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2024, 03:03:40 AM »
Does it occur to anybody that the charges against one's credit card from, say, a book store doesn't itemize what you bought, but only shows the monetary amount of the purchase?  A simple bank/credit search won't show what you or I bought.....that would have to be a search of the store's computer records, thus a search warrant.  I suggest someone is ringing false alarm bells a bit too loudly.
Now, an online purchase using your card may well show exactly what was purchased, so......I suggest that if one buys such materials using that method, one may just deserve a little scrutiny, just for being so foolish, if nothing else.

Roger

Buy with cash...makes good sense while cash is still viable.. However, our government seems determined to go "cashless"..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/garydrenik/2022/01/18/headline-a-cashless-society-is-imminent-heres-what-we-can-expect-for-live-events-in-2022/?sh=51face32607f

..And the potential most likely candidate for a "one world government" , the WEF, is all in on the idea..  One of the high points for control freaks to
    enjoy..

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/01/are-we-heading-towards-a-cashless-economy/

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2024, 04:55:31 AM »

Roger

Not exactly if you buy from Walmart (not sure about others) and use a card then decide to return it but lost or simply don’t have your receipt
they will pull up that purchase in detail of what you bought

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2024, 02:20:23 PM »

Roger

Not exactly if you buy from Walmart (not sure about others) and use a card then decide to return it but lost or simply don’t have your receipt

True..  I once had a bicycle stolen from me, which I had purchased from Walmart a couple years previous.  I caught the perp myself and called the
     state troopers to the scene.
  The trooper told me..."If you are willing to give me the information from your credit card, I will check with Walmart".

He checked with Walmart, proved my case and I got my bike back.  Never heard what happened to the perp..probably nothing..
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2024, 02:41:18 PM »

Seems you didn't read my statement closely enough, Tommy.  Second line covers that.  Yes, the info is quite likely on Walmart's computer system, but they don't itemize it when they charge it against your card.  It's just basic info.......date, time, amount, financial routing and account numbers.....that's it.  Like I said.....it would require a search warrant, and most likely to search for a very specific name, in order for law enforcement to access Walmart's computer system.  (Unless Walmart just bent over and let them have a go.)

Roger
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2024, 02:48:12 PM »
   True..  I once had a bicycle stolen from me, which I had purchased from Walmart a couple years previous.  I caught the perp myself and called the
  The trooper told me..."If you are willing to give me the information from your credit card, I will check with Walmart".

He checked with Walmart, proved my case and I got my bike back.  Never heard what happened to the perp..probably nothing..

Thanks for proving my point, IG.  You'll notice that YOU had to VOLUNTARILY supply the trooper with your card info, and he then checked with Walmart......NOT your card issuer.  The details were still on Walmart's system, but if the trooper had asked the card issuer, they wouldn't have been able to see if you had ever bought a bicycle......just the amount charged on a given day.  The card issuer doesn't give a rat's patootie what you buy......only that you pay your bill in a timely manner.  The details of what you bought, and the serial number of such (serialized) items are just so much gobble-de-gook to the card issuer.

And.....that was a trooper that went above-and-beyond.  Most LEO's would have required you to prove ownership on the spot, and if you couldn't, then most likely would have sent you both on your way.  MAYBE they might have confiscated the disputed item, and fixed you both up with a court date to argue your case(s).

Roger

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2024, 02:25:38 AM »

Thanks for proving my point, IG.  You'll notice that YOU had to VOLUNTARILY supply the trooper with your card info, and he then checked with Walmart......NOT your card issuer.  The details were still on Walmart's system, but if the trooper had asked the card issuer, they wouldn't have been able to see if you had ever bought a bicycle......just the amount charged on a given day.  The card issuer doesn't give a rat's patootie what you buy......only that you pay your bill in a timely manner.  The details of what you bought, and the serial number of such (serialized) items are just so much gobble-de-gook to the card issuer.

And.....that was a trooper that went above-and-beyond.  Most LEO's would have required you to prove ownership on the spot, and if you couldn't, then most likely would have sent you both on your way.  MAYBE they might have confiscated the disputed item, and fixed you both up with a court date to argue your case(s).

Roger

I could be wrong, but I think you are complicating my explanation. All I was pointing out, is that such infornmation CAN be retrieved, and I was not concerned with the details of how.

Trooper going "above and beyond"?   Actually, since I could not detain the youth who had my bike when I saw him, I called a friend who is a local constable who detained him.

The constable's powers only go so far, so we then called the troopers, whose station is about a mile from the scene.  I figure that the trooper
  was 'just doing his job'.

The bike was stolen from my front deck, during the night.  I would liked to see the old man pay for hius blatant crime, but I never got any word
     back.

The trooper station is on the north edge of our small hamlet.  I expect that although I know some of the troops vaguely, I will soon get to know
    them all better, since I will be a regular at my grandson's coffee shop...and law enforcement as well as first responders, when in uniuform, get
   free coffee there.

'Course, grandpa does too... ;D   

BTW: The troopers have already expressed gratitude..and areanticipating the April 26 opening.