Author Topic: When TM7 was here...  (Read 1837 times)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
When TM7 was here...
« on: April 22, 2024, 02:40:29 PM »
We had topics worthy of discussion.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: When TM7 was here...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 03:55:35 PM »

Yes, I did enjoy TM's give and take...and though we often disagreed, we were respectful and polite with one another.

..But that is the paast....so, how about you bring up a typical TM statement for discussion.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2024, 03:27:58 AM »

Yes, I did enjoy TM's give and take...and though we often disagreed, we were respectful and polite with one another.

..But that is the paast....so, how about you bring up a typical TM statement for discussion.

If only I weren’t computer illiterate. I am unable to post the articles I run across. There were times he would post ideas and I’d think that is just bs and find out later he was right. I’m just stirring the pot, so, I’ll let this one die on the vine...  :)

Offline Drilling Man

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2024, 04:11:51 AM »
  The dude was a nut case!

DM
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2024, 06:07:38 AM »
Some people are just weird.  I have a grand daughter in-law that believes the little submarine that crushed the people going down to the Titanic didn't happen, that they just staged their deaths to hide something.  Even though the guy bought some "out of date" carbon fiber material from Boeing to make the submarine.  Any kind of plastic material that is stored outside in the sun will deteriorate and fade or crack.  I think this is what he bought from Boeing that was not faded or cracked yet, but was out of date for outside storage.  So, it crushed under the sea pressure at the depth they went.  Anyway, this wasn't politics where you don't know what to believe, this was just real people in real life.  No need to lie about it. 

I don't believe Jeffery Epstein killed himself, nor do I believe Biden got more votes the popular Obama.   
Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2024, 08:24:50 AM »
  I didn't consider TM a nutcase, but rather a deep thinker.  He and I often did not agree, especially where the Israeli/Arab conflicts were concerned, but
    I don't recall a time when he resorted to insults or ad hominum attacks.

Of course, I know nothing about his departure..which may well have been a bad scene by him..

I also miss Bugeye..always a gentleman and a thoughtful one at that..

... But let's just pick up and move on..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Drilling Man

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2024, 09:54:58 AM »
  I didn't consider TM a nutcase, but rather a deep thinker.
  Deep thinker!!!  ha ha ha  YOU got jokes!  lol

DM

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2024, 10:27:16 AM »
  I didn't consider TM a nutcase, but rather a deep thinker.  He and I often did not agree, especiallywhere the Israeli/Arab conflicts were concerned, but

Of course, I know nothing about his departure..which may well jhave been a bad scene by him..

Very studious and very intelligent, I enjoyed his posts. Just because someone posts an article or opinion doesn’t mean they are married to it, it’s just open for discussion or debate, unfortunately the knuckle dragging hen peckers here devolve into personal attacks and character assassination instead of debate. Much easier for non thinkers...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2024, 02:20:46 PM »
Agree with the knuckle dragging hen peckers scenario

Offline DDZ

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2024, 03:10:38 PM »
TM was exactly right about Ukraine, and the Covid scam. Which I agreed on both with him. Many others called his posts tin foil hat stuff, because they got the jab and didn't want to hear anything bad about it, and many here were all for us sending billions to Ukraine at the get go. Some here were called Putin lovers for critizing the billions sent to Ukraine. Although minds have changed since then, since finding out all the money had nothing to do with saving Ukraine. If that was the case the war mongers in our government would have found a way to stop the war from happening in the first place. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2024, 04:56:45 PM »
I guess one could post a request to
find out what new forum ID he's
posting under now, and have him
send a PM
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2024, 11:24:55 PM »
100% agree. libs and who else we dont realize patrol these gun forums and we dont need any nut jobs that they can use to brand all of us as crazy gun owners
  The dude was a nut case!

DM
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2024, 01:18:09 AM »
100% agree. libs and who else we dont realize patrol these gun forums and we dont need any nut jobs that they can use to brand all of us as crazy gun owners
  The dude was a nut case!

DM

Do you think that is what TM was doing..using this site to brand ll gun owners as crazy?

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2024, 02:46:01 AM »
While speaking of of nut jobs what happen to "Argent" the male/female irritator

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2024, 02:55:12 AM »
While speaking of of nut jobs what happen to "Argent" the male/female irritator

Pretty sure he came back under another handle and got banned again as argent was a bit sensitive. Now TM7 should come back as TM 007 :)
Like Like x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2024, 10:39:16 PM »
no not intentionaly but if someone was watching he surely raised some flags. keep in mind weve had some hard core leftists on here and still have a lurker that posts occasionaly. remember to the left what one of us says or does brands all of us
  The dude was a nut case!

DM

Do you think that is what TM was doing..using this site to brand ll gun owners as crazy?
blue lives matter

Offline Casull

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2024, 08:35:45 AM »
  I didn't consider TM a nutcase, but rather a deep thinker.  He and I often did not agree, especiallywhere the Israeli/Arab conflicts were concerned, but

Of course, I know nothing about his departure..which may well jhave been a bad scene by him..

Very studious and very intelligent, I enjoyed his posts. Just because someone posts an article or opinion doesn’t mean they are married to it, it’s just open for discussion or debate, unfortunately the knuckle dragging hen peckers here devolve into personal attacks and character assassination instead of debate. Much easier for non thinkers...

Now that is freaky hilarious coming from you.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2024, 08:50:37 AM »
As to Argent I dunno what happened to him. He just stopped coming here, I don't recall banning him at least not under the last name he was using.

Maybe he had a for real heart attack and died this time for real and didn't rise from the dead like last time.

I truly dunno.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2024, 09:20:52 AM »
Yeah, most of us guys on here are older.  I am 70.  Just had back fusion surgery a month ago, have a-fib heart, and am type 2 diabetic.  If an older person dies, sometimes their spouse doesn't let anyone know or a friend on here doesn't know. 

My kids are all about X former Twitter, Facebook, or Tic-Toc.  But at least two of my boys collect guns, hunt and fish when they can, but have families they take a lot of their time. 
Opelika Portal

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2024, 09:28:10 AM »
Sooooooo......why don't any of YOU post up subjects "worthy of discussion"?  No "deep thinkers" among you?
      Considering that you've all been here way longer than I have, it seems that at least some of you could have been doing that all along.

Just my opine.....Roger

Offline Drilling Man

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2024, 11:21:00 AM »
Sooooooo......why don't any of YOU post up subjects "worthy of discussion"?  No "deep thinkers" among you?
      Considering that you've all been here way longer than I have, it seems that at least some of you could have been doing that all along.

Just my opine.....Roger
  OK, is this a worthy subject??

I bought this tractor not long ago,

I drove to Tn. to get it, AND it's already making me money,

DM

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2024, 12:36:04 PM »

No doubt that I have attacked in return. Turn about is fair play. I also laugh at you...

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2024, 12:41:12 PM »
As to Argent I dunno what happened to him. He just stopped coming here, I don't recall banning him at least not under the last name he was using.

Maybe he had a for real heart attack and died this time for real and didn't rise from the dead like last time.

I truly dunno.

Shortly after his “ time out “ here, he also got banned from the original site do to his big mouth... coincidence? I think not...
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2024, 12:55:24 PM »

Just my opine.....Roger
  OK, is this a worthy subject??

I bought this tractor not long ago,

I drove to Tn. to get it, AND it's already making me money,

DM

What’s to discuss? How far you traveled? How much of a deal or how much you payed? How much easier is your life or how much money or pleasure do you derive from this? Where, is the discussion? I must say, I enjoyed your post on this, not so much your opinion on this topic...

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2024, 12:58:35 PM »
I realize I’ll be attacked for my indiscretion, bring it on... What are you gonna do? Ban me? Ostracize me? Ha Ha Ha...

Offline Casull

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2024, 01:35:24 PM »

No doubt that I have attacked in return. Turn about is fair play. I also laugh at you...

In return.  In anticipation.  Without provocation.  Etc. Etc.  Etc.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2024, 02:10:04 PM »
Mule I'm not all surprised by the retueoric you stirred up with the good ole boys on here but you got my vote.

Offline Drilling Man

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2024, 04:18:57 PM »
What’s to discuss? How far you traveled? How much of a deal or how much you payed? How much easier is your life or how much money or pleasure do you derive from this? Where, is the discussion? I must say, I enjoyed your post on this, not so much your opinion on this topic...
  Any or all of the above, you choose, and the discussion will start.  lol

DM

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2024, 04:54:56 PM »
DM, Never seen a blade on the back like that one. Looks like that thing weighs a ton. Was that the purpose of the buy?

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2024, 04:56:38 PM »
Mule, if you are trying to suggest I had anything to do with him getting canned at the other site that would be a negative. I have no power over there and in fact don't think I've logged in there in a year or two now.

I got tired of all their double check crap to log in so just gave up on that site.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125