Author Topic: When TM7 was here...  (Read 1814 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: When TM7 was here...
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2024, 01:32:11 AM »
this is TYPICAL YOU ;) its why you probably have the record for deleted posts with dee and I running second and third. your throwing rocks in a glass house. but than its never your fault ::)
I realize I’ll be attacked for my indiscretion, bring it on... What are you gonna do? Ban me? Ostracize me? Ha Ha Ha...
blue lives matter

Offline GTS225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2024, 02:03:07 AM »
I realize I’ll be attacked for my indiscretion, bring it on... What are you gonna do? Ban me? Ostracize me? Ha Ha Ha...

Does it occur to you that it could be just the opposite?  Punish you for life by entrapping you in here, with absolutely no reprieve.   MUUHAHAHA!   ;D

Roger
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2024, 02:36:49 AM »
No I wasn’t, just that he was foaming at the mouth over there and got canned pretty quickly.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2024, 02:37:53 AM »

Does it occur to you that it could be just the opposite?  Punish you for life by entrapping you in here, with absolutely no reprieve.   MUUHAHAHA!   ;D

Roger

:)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2024, 03:14:52 AM »
Mule at least you're not dealing with Clark Gables yacht. Now that was a deep subject matter and brought out the best in everyone on Greybeard, Aw the good ole discussions, now it's like everyone is sleeping, Maybe Argent and TM7 would enhance the discussions to a more enjoyable reading.  ;D

Offline Drilling Man

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2024, 03:58:41 AM »
DM, Never seen a blade on the back like that one. Looks like that thing weighs a ton. Was that the purpose of the buy?
  It's just a standard 3 point back blade, except it's a HD model made to be able to take the weight/traction of a hundred hp tractor.  Also, it can be adjusted to move in many more ways than a "normal" blade.

It's heavy, but that makes it "cut" good and that's why I was hired to grade the drive I was working on.

I bought "that" tractor mostly to rotary cut (brush hog) for a customer/friend that hires me every year to do a bunch of work for him, mostly rotary cutting around his "cabin",

and he likes and can afford to have things done the way "he" wants them done,

He's a super nice guy and there's a lot to do there, including some logging,

and other things, I have tractors set up to do different jobs there and around here.

DM

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2024, 04:04:36 AM »
Looks and sounds like you have the right equipment. Good going, so many don't and just use whatever is handy.

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2024, 05:40:22 AM »
TM7? I do not believe that he posts here under another name. He wrote well and had a propgandic style that would be difficult to disguise or suppress.

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2024, 08:35:03 AM »
Sounds like people here just want to moan that TM7 doesn't post here now, not respond to other topics. Oh well...

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2024, 08:44:41 AM »
I still miss , greatly, Conan the Librarian.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2024, 08:51:27 AM »
Sounds like people here just want to moan that TM7 doesn't post here now, not respond to other topics. Oh well...
     I believe if I'm reading right that the original thread is about TM7 and not tractors. But maybe I'm blind ? who knows? And I for one also miss Conan the Librarian.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2024, 10:57:02 AM »
I also liked Conan, and have a regular poster here I believe may be him... Now that’s a conspiracy theory :)
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1 View List

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2024, 10:57:49 AM »
this is TYPICAL YOU ;) its why you probably have the record for deleted posts with dee and I running second and third. your throwing rocks in a glass house. but than its never your fault ::)

And as far as your comment here. Typical loyd, pffft

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2024, 11:21:51 AM »
Mule I'm sure the pettiness will be coming but I'm intrigued about your Conan the Librarian comment. Maybe Conan and TM 7 are occasionally posting and no one noticing. Who knows strange things going on now a days.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2024, 11:41:50 AM »
Pretty sure TM7 got too pissed at being banned to ever return.

Conan I dunno. He has made many appearances over the years in different guises. I do not believe he is posting currently, wish he were. I think but can't be 100% certain that he was my old friend Rudy who used to post here under that name Rudy.

We communicated via the forums, PMs, emails and phone calls for years. Then something happened. He wouldn't tell me what even when I called him via phone. I think someone on here made some comments that he feared being associated with might jeopardize his job. His company did lots of government contracts and I think at that time he was on one.

I miss my old friend. Back when we had a campfire tales section on the original forum I had a story posted about Rudy's first deer or some such title about the first deer he killed. I'd guess if he were posting again it would be on the original site, I dunno if he is even aware of this one.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2024, 12:02:10 PM »
are you the forum police? DM has been here forever and unlike you is respected and can post about aircraft carriers if he wants
     I believe if I'm reading right that the original thread is about TM7 and not tractors. But maybe I'm blind ? who knows? And I for one also miss Conan the Librarian.
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2024, 12:12:18 PM »
Mule I'm sure the pettiness will be coming but I'm intrigued about your Conan the Librarian comment. Maybe Conan and TM 7 are occasionally posting and no one noticing. Who knows strange things going on now a days.

Actually tm is not posting. Conan? Hmmm

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2024, 12:18:06 PM »
are you the forum police? DM has been here forever and unlike you is respected and can post about aircraft carriers if he wants

Are you the forum police? If so, this site is doomed...

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2024, 12:29:04 PM »
Pretty sure TM7 got too pissed at being banned to ever return.

Conan I dunno. He has made many appearances over the years in different guises. I do not believe he is posting currently, wish he were. I think but can't be 100% certain that he was my old friend Rudy who used to post here under that name Rudy.

We communicated via the forums, PMs, emails and phone calls for years. Then something happened. He wouldn't tell me what even when I called him via phone. I think someone on here made some comments that he feared being associated with might jeopardize his job. His company did lots of government contracts and I think at that time he was on one.

I miss my old friend. Back when we had a campfire tales section on the original forum I had a story posted about Rudy's first deer or some such title about the first deer he killed. I'd guess if he were posting again it would be on the original site, I dunno if he is even aware of this one.

Well, he is definitely not posting on the old site, like many, his style is obvious due to intellect and writing style. Maybe I’m mistaken, again...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2024, 02:13:00 PM »
    Well it didn't take long for the Michigan wonder jumping down my throat again. We have a thread about TM7 and a tractor is put in the mix and a simple statement about why do we talk about tractors and the same ole crap comes out from the same ole Michigan wonder! Even Greybeard was feeling the mystique of TM7 and Conan maybe still being alive and well on this site. It seems this one person who calls me the forum police has caused more people on this site to be erased than any other person. I really wish he would get a life, grow up, and please, please start checking his spelling and Grammar. He sounds like Biden giving a speech.  ;D

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2024, 02:36:36 PM »
It takes loyd a while to catch up, butt, when he does it has nothing to do with sense or debate and everything to do with low brow insults as that is all he has...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2024, 02:38:17 PM »
Agreed

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2024, 02:48:04 PM »
I remember when TM7 brought up getting the covid jabs and I like a fool gave fauci the benefit of the doubt. Now the whole country sees where this fake crap has taken us. And some calls him a nutcase! Maybe this nutcase knows more than some of the so called intellects know?  But forums like this have a way of sorting it out correctly? Yeah right!

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2024, 02:53:58 PM »
Me and mine did not take the jab, now I see you can get the jab combined with the flu shot. For convenience of course... Another conspiracy theory :) more than likely proven in the future. Book your tickets to auschwitz...

Offline JBinMN

• Avid Poster
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2024, 05:36:37 PM »
Quite the interesting topic.

Read every comment.

Not used to seeing folks jibber jabber about folks who are here or maybe left, maybe got banned, or not, and some even argue about it with one another.

Yep... kind of interesting...

Logged in just to say so.

Now gonna log out again since what I just said doesn't really matter.
;)

Cya'll~! I'll stop in again sometime. See how folks are doin'. Always like to see & read about interesting stuff.
:)

P.S. - Nice tractor & setup, Drilling Man~! Always nice to see someone make a few frogskins on their investment in equipment.Better than losing 'em at some gambling table.  Nice property there too. Pretty country. ;)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2024, 02:03:29 AM »
Conan the Librarian
Really enjoyed his participation
Would like to see him return
Hope he's Healthy

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2024, 02:12:35 AM »
a compliment from the king of personal attacks and off topic posts.
It takes loyd a while to catch up, butt, when he does it has nothing to do with sense or debate and everything to do with low brow insults as that is all he has...
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2024, 02:22:57 AM »
  I have enjoyed the repartee with those who are willing to discuss things without vitriol, personal or ad hominim attacks.  TM and Bugeye are a couple that I miss....but...... c'est la vie !

So, let us 'come up for air'..foir a bit..

Drilling man..nice combo in that tractor and blade, but I am still trying to figure out the brand/type of tractor...

From Goldie.."are you the forum police? DM has been here forever and unlike you is respected and can post about aircraft carriers if he wants".

Which reminded me.... I would like to see a "vet's corner", where veterans can jawbone about their times and adventures..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2024, 02:46:27 AM »
  I have enjoyed the repartee with those who are willing to discuss things without vitriol, personal or ad hominim attacks.  Tm and Bugeye are a couple t   hat I miss....but...... c'est la vie !

So, let us 'come up for air'..foir a bit..

Drilling man..nice combo in that tractor and blade, but I am still trying to figure outvthe brand/type of tractor...

From Goldie.."are you the forum police? DM has been here forever and unlike you is respected and can post about aircraft carriers if he wants".

Which reminded me.... I would like to see a "vet's corner", where veterans can jawbone about their times and adventures..
    I have to agree about the nice tractor ! I've had a few myself over the years.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2024, 02:47:24 AM »
and now we have a new grammar ::) moderator. news flash what anyone posts is none of your business as long as it doesnt break forum rules. if bill doesnt like it HE WILL MOVE OR DELETE IT and sure doesnt need your opinion or mine. seems to me it would be lib college idiots that would worry about grammar on a gun forum. 
    Well it didn't take long for the Michigan wonder jumping down my throat again. We have a thread about TM7 and a tractor is put in the mix and a simple statement about why do we talk about tractors and the same ole crap comes out from the same ole Michigan wonder! Even Greybeard was feeling the mystique of TM7 and Conan maybe still being alive and well on this site. It seems this one person who calls me the forum police has caused more people on this site to be erased than any other person. I really wish he would get a life, grow up, and please, please start checking his spelling and Grammar. He sounds like Biden giving a speech.  ;D
blue lives matter