Author Topic: When TM7 was here...  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Goldie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: When TM7 was here...
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2024, 02:53:59 AM »
You never quit do you ? What a joke. ;D

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2024, 02:58:55 AM »
i come here because i feel like its a bunch of good old guys sitting around the campfire shooting the crap about anything they want without someone trying to control what they say or correct their  grammar. maybe bill should step down and turn over control to you and mule. obviously, you think you could do it better. ive been here since the first days of the original forum and have seen MANY people like you come and go. at least mule has been around for years  can claim to be one of the guys at the campfire. who the heck are you?? just another nobody thats opinion of me or this place aint worth spit! hows dat gramar polise 8). maybe ask bill to at least make you a moderator so you can straighten this place out
blue lives matter

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2024, 03:05:13 AM »
I'll give you the last gaffe

Offline Drilling Man

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2024, 03:59:43 AM »

Drilling man..nice combo in that tractor and blade, but I am still trying to figure out the brand/type of tractor...
  AGCO,

There are only two "American" tractor mfg'ers left, Deere and AGCO...  All the rest are foreign owned.

DM
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2024, 04:11:36 AM »
is my Kubota foreign? im a buy american guy but it never crossed my mind when i bought my tractor

Drilling man..nice combo in that tractor and blade, but I am still trying to figure out the brand/type of tractor...
  AGCO,

There are only two "American" tractor mfg'ers left, Deere and AGCO...  All the rest are foreign owned.

DM
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2024, 04:14:38 AM »
just looked and found out i gave the japs some money. looks like i tractor shop this fall
blue lives matter

Offline Drilling Man

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2024, 04:34:00 AM »
just looked and found out i gave the japs some money. looks like i tractor shop this fall
  IF you buy a smaller tractor, they are ALL foreign made, no matter what name is on it.  BUT, with an AGCO owned brand tractor (like Massey) or a John Deere, the profit does stay in the USA.

DM

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2024, 05:32:02 AM »
farmer we shot deer at had a hatred for deere because he got a bad one and the dealer jacked him around and recommended the kubota for a small one. the used mostly case, IH and cat stuff. but i didnt give a thought to where it was made or more importantly where the money ends up
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2024, 02:04:08 PM »
i come here because i feel like its a bunch of good old guys sitting around the campfire shooting the crap about anything they want without someone trying to control what they say or correct their  grammar. maybe bill should step down and turn over control to you and mule. obviously, you think you could do it better. ive been here since the first days of the original forum and have seen MANY people like you come and go. at least mule has been around for years  can claim to be one of the guys at the campfire. who the heck are you?? just another nobody thats opinion of me or this place aint worth spit! hows dat gramar polise 8). maybe ask bill to at least make you a moderator so you can straighten this place out

I’ll side with Goldie and tm7 over you every day of the week. There is an old saying which I believe applies here “ everyone makes the mistake of being young at least once in their life “ how long one has been on this board is meaningless to their earthly experience. I find you to be wrong on most subjects outside of shooting, guns and scopes, yet you prove your absolute ignorance by debating others in a field that you have zeroe cognizance as if you are the truth. I say burrrp to you for this and that is all if not more disrespect that you deserve. Wake up and smell your own crap...

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2024, 02:14:31 PM »
Mule I believe he is incapable of waking up. I also believe nothing can stop his ignorance on this forum. Like I said many have been run off over his inabilities to get along with people. What gets me is why ?

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2024, 02:16:41 PM »
I miss many of the orig. posters that were part of the old forum before Bill let it go. It was truly like a big family with all the good and bad things families experience. It takes all kinds they say, and we had ALL kinds. TM7 was (is) one of a kind for sure as were many others. He sort of let me see into his other life outside of the forum. I liked the man I saw. Still do. He confided in me some life altering things that changed him forever.

I don't know if he ever looks in on the forum (What's left of the old forum) but if he does, I hope things are better for him now.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2024, 02:30:17 PM »
I had quite a few differences of a opinion also with the person but I always respected him as a person and didn't consider him a nut job or something else.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2024, 03:32:35 PM »
 Opinionated yes, but far from IMO a nutjob. He is a thinker. "I think" lol!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2024, 11:31:42 PM »
from the man that has had more posts deleted than anyone in the history of this forum ::)

I’ll side with Goldie and tm7 over you every day of the week. There is an old saying which I believe applies here “ everyone makes the mistake of being young at least once in their life “ how long one has been on this board is meaningless to their earthly experience. I find you to be wrong on most subjects outside of shooting, guns and scopes, yet you prove your absolute ignorance by debating others in a field that you have zeroe cognizance as if you are the truth. I say burrrp to you for this and that is all if not more disrespect that you deserve. Wake up and smell your own crap...
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2024, 11:36:40 PM »
from who?? ;) lmao. just a new guy thats has nothing but personal attacks to contribute here. a mule in training diapers 8) you have no clue how little your opinion of me matters. i think the "he she" has returned as goldie. name kind of has feminine tones to it. wish dee would come back. at least he was intelligent enough to be a challenge. you and mule together arent a pimple on his --s. all either of you contribute to this place is stirring the pot
Mule I believe he is incapable of waking up. I also believe nothing can stop his ignorance on this forum. Like I said many have been run off over his inabilities to get along with people. What gets me is why ?
blue lives matter

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2024, 11:52:39 PM »
Personal attacks? Just can't stop foaming out the mouth can you? One of the reasons our country is in the shape it's in now from morons that was to stupid to see that walls would deter people. Yeah you were sure right about that. Just like everything that sputters from your big mouth.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2024, 11:59:52 PM »
nah it was people like you that never served this country. 8 years in the service and have ive bled and suffered 50 years with 7 initial operations and 12 operations since and another in the near future for this country. broken back, shattered hip and ankle and lost one finger. ive got more metal in me than the bionic man.  now tell us what youve done to do your part. seems to me lip service was the only service you were a part of for the good of this country. at least mule is a vet. dont know if he finished his enlistment or was thrown out though. you? again a big nothing running your mouth is all you do and all you have
Personal attacks? Just can't stop foaming out the mouth can you? One of the reasons our country is in the shape it's in now from morons that was to stupid to see that walls would deter people. Yeah you were sure right about that. Just like everything that sputters from your big mouth.
blue lives matter

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2024, 12:19:07 AM »
Vietnam vet here big man but I don't like to think of what I've seen in my past life. So don't run your big mouth with out facts

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2024, 12:19:44 AM »
Go play on your Chinese tractor

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #79 on: April 28, 2024, 12:25:20 AM »
think you owe bill an apology I banned him on the other site come there with your personal attacks and youll be next. come there peaceably and your welcome. cleaned up some other trouble makers too. its peaceful now and will stay that way
As to Argent I dunno what happened to him. He just stopped coming here, I don't recall banning him at least not under the last name he was using.

Maybe he had a for real heart attack and died this time for real and didn't rise from the dead like last time.

I truly dunno.

Shortly after his “ time out “ here, he also got banned from the original site do to his big mouth... coincidence? I think not...
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2024, 01:30:03 AM »

AGCO,

DM

Oh yes, good machine!  Old as I am, I still look at them as Allis~Chalmers...  ;) ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2024, 01:44:49 AM »
  We have a local dealer who features KIOTI brand tractors and equipment.  I am told it is a Korean built Kubota.  THey are named Kioti, because a Korean law says manufacturers building in Korea, must build under a "Korean" name.

They sure look just like Kubotas to me   and folks who have them seem pleased with their purchase..

https://www.kioti.com/products/tractors/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw57exBhAsEiwAaIxaZpVKKuS76Dz8w1pgr9GmAQ7yu912fgiskjd7_LafJmxu0xpoVm4xJRoCfdQQAvD_BwE
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2024, 01:51:18 AM »

Well lloyd; Tractor Supply supplies some "tractors"......you could have bought a SCAMP mini farm tractor from them...or Farm & Fleet! ;) :D ;D ;D

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/massimo-mini-tractor-green-y630125716-2251098?cid=Shopping-Google-Product-

..Just see how hard they work!   ;) :D ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiO82GqG-fo&t=55s

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2024, 02:00:42 AM »
think you owe bill an apology I banned him on the other site come there with your personal attacks and youll be next. come there peaceably and your welcome. cleaned up some other trouble makers too. its peaceful now and will stay that way
As to Argent I dunno what happened to him. He just stopped coming here, I don't recall banning him at least not under the last name he was using.

Maybe he had a for real heart attack and died this time for real and didn't rise from the dead like last time.

I truly dunno.

Shortly after his “ time out “ here, he also got banned from the original site do to his big mouth... coincidence? I think not...

Here ya go loyd, I posted this in response to Bill, try to keep up aye?

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2024, 02:01:40 AM »
No I wasn’t, just that he was foaming at the mouth over there and got canned pretty quickly.

For whomever missed it.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2024, 02:12:57 AM »
who else could give him a time out here?????? and possibly ban him on the other site back then?????

I truly dunno.

Here ya go loyd, I posted this in response to Bill, try to keep up aye?
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2024, 02:39:07 AM »
You never quit do you ? What a joke. ;D

:)

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2024, 02:49:35 AM »
Yep! I miss the old GBO. When we acted less like children. You three remind me of the Three Stooges. Grow up!