Author Topic: Attention for photo post..  (Read 347 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Attention for photo post..
« on: May 10, 2024, 01:01:52 PM »
  I just found a post (but now lost it)n where somebody wanted folks to post photos..

We already have a forum for posting photos..and it is here...  I'll start out..  My grandson with   turkey he called in yesterday morning,

along with one his son got a week earlier..  It brings to mind an old saying; "take your boy hunting..and later you won't have to hunt for your boy."
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Drilling Man

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Attention for photo post..
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2024, 04:43:43 PM »
  Time for a BIG load of oak and maple, does my wagon look over loaded??

My buddy was pretty proud of how much we got on the wagon, he wanted to see how much we could get on,

In fact, we cut so much it would no longer stay up on the wagon, so I had to load it on the forks instead!

And then off we go, headed to the splitting yard!

DM

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2024, 05:35:06 AM »
  Time for a BIG load of oak and maple, does my wagon look over loaded??

My buddy was pretty proud of how much we got on the wagon, he wanted to see how much we could get on,

In fact, we cut so much it would no longer stay up on the wagon, so I had to load it on the forks instead!

And then off we go, headed to the splitting yard!

DM

Well, I doubt those tires are squatting like that, for lack of air pressure...  ;D  I like your wood cutting rig there..

What's your saw..a Husky?  I run Husky now, even though I was once the first Stihl dealer in my poart of the state.

..But of course, I don't cut near as much as I once did...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Drilling Man

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2024, 06:35:03 AM »
  I have three "work" saws, two Husqvarna's and a Jonsered. (which is really a Husky in Jonsered cloths) The above is the Jonsered, it's a 2260 and it's been one of the best chainsaws I've ever owned.

DM

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2024, 11:10:37 AM »
 Jonsereds have a good reputation of long standing.  my brother and I were the ones to introduce Stihl saws to our area, but long ago let it off to somebody else..

Stihls are about top dog around here..these days., closely followed by Husky.  Probably more Huskys sold, but more Stihls used by loggers.