Author Topic: Oh yes..."pride month"...  (Read 339 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Oh yes..."pride month"...
« on: June 04, 2024, 01:47:39 AM »
  However, let's spell it correctly..  priDEMONth...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline GTS225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Ohj yes..."pride month"...
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2024, 03:01:28 AM »
Well, you know what the bible says........."pride goeth before the fall"

Yep.....from the fingertips of an agnostic.....Roger

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2024, 03:13:53 AM »
I just saw an article on the local news last noght that these homos are  asking for donations to find a camp for LGBTQWXYZ youth. Of color. Talk about grooming! What kind of perversion will we see next?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2024, 03:35:02 AM »
When will people see being ‘gay’ as the abnormality it is? The biological norm is male/ female! It’s the basis of procreation. If it wasn’t, there’d be no need for humans to have a specified sex. We would all be the same… but we’re NOT. We don’t celebrate muscular dystrophy, or Down syndrome, or cystic fibrosis for a month like it’s something to be proud of. It’s just wrong.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2024, 03:40:47 AM »
Well, you know what the bible says........."pride goeth before the fall"

Yep.....from the fingertips of an agnostic.....Roger

" Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall".  (Prov 16:18)

Pride is addressed some 41 times in the KJV...and not once in a positive light..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2024, 08:07:23 AM »
 Some of these ''pride'' group people, are so out of touch, there have been picture's of them, holding pro-Palestinian flags at college campus's supporting Hamas. Gays for Hamas flags. Wonder if they realize, if they were actually over there, the Muslims would be throwing them off of rooftops or beheading them. Idiots!!

We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline JBinMN

• Avid Poster
Re: Oh yes..."pride month"...
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2024, 02:39:29 PM »
  However, let's spell it correctly..  priDEMONth...

And here for hundreds of years, I thought that they just called it, "June".

;)
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2024, 12:19:20 AM »
  Veterans get Memorial Day, 4th of July and Veteran's Day..just 3 days !  Our two greatest presidents must share a day.. and Jesus gets one day..Christmas..

Yet, in this totally screwed up culture, the perverts and other "oppressed" groups..get a whole month each..to rub it in !

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2024, 02:37:29 AM »
The sexual revolution moves on, along with the acronym for it. Remember when we first had LGB, which is Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual. Then a T was added for transexual. Then QIA was added for queer, intersex, and asexual. All the while children being the main target. Now we have LGBTQIA+ where the + should actually be a P because the + stands for pedophilia. We have watched our culture slide down the sexual revolution slope to legalizing sodomy, to legalizing gay marriage, to normalizing trangendersim, to making trans kids. Next up for sure is normalizing and legalizing pedophilia.  The frog in the boiling water parable is at work in our society.
Legalized pedophilia, and other forms of sexual immorality has been happening for decades. Once sex is severed from marriage, procreation, and any foundation of morality, that train isn't stopping.
I've heard many Christians say, "what two consenting adults do in privacy isn't our problem" Doesn't it become our problem when what is being done behind closed doors doesn't stay there, in the form of gay pride days, months, and parades? Its put on television, in the form of kids shows. Its taught in schools, and kids are forced to look at naked transgender adults. Have to wonder what acronym will come after the +
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2024, 02:39:49 AM »
  " Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall".  (Prov 16:18)

Pride is addressed some 41 times in the KJV...and not once in a positive light..

I stand corrected, and in much better detail.  I also notice that the scripture points out the two most prominent "qualities" of the very bipeds we're talking about.

Seems so very ironically appropriate.....Roger