Author Topic: Voting stupid...  (Read 322 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Voting stupid...
« on: June 05, 2024, 12:43:08 AM »
  On most issues..economy, border, inflation, leadership, foreign relations, and almost all important categories..Trump leads biden by double digits.

Yet if we are to believe the polls, he only leads Biden by a couple points, in the "who will you vote for" poll.

There must be many people who are truly "voting stupid', considering Biden's extremely flawed performance..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline GTS225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Voting stupid...
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2024, 02:44:33 AM »
Bear in mind that those "polls" are worded just so, so as to get the results that the one paying the bill wants.  If you make a point to ask the right, "correctly worded" questions, to a very narrow focus group, you'll get results that say Biden will win by a landslide.  The only real poll that matters is the national one in November.

Roger
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2024, 05:32:37 AM »
2024 is gonna be even more rigged then 2020...lf the democrats even allow there to be an election...
No mater what it takes democrats will stop Trump...

Another plandemic...world War lll, maybe they will go so far as to kill him...

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2024, 10:13:03 AM »
. . . . . maybe they will go so far as to kill him...

That's ^ ^ ^ NOT a far-fetched notion.
IMO they'd have already done it if they
could have figured out how to pull it off
without starting an all out SHTF war
throughout the nation.
I think they were counting on him going to
the big house where an inmate could
do the dirty work, but haven't found a
patsy or a scenario
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2024, 11:13:21 AM »
 At this point in time, all the string pullers behind Biden, are caught between a rock and hard place. He's drifted so far off mentally he's pushing some left leaning people to the right because their actually seeing what has evolved in the last 3 years he's been in. And they can't find a suitable replacement that doesn't already carry unwanted baggage. Yes there are some real low IQ's out there still thinking about voting for slow joe, but even their numbers are shrinking. When this law suit against Trump did exactly the opposite of what they wanted it to do, you can bet, there's a lot of people behind the curtain right now trying to figure out their next move!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2024, 05:22:27 PM »
You all do realize that the winner is the one who somehow gets the highest vote count and that doesn't mean the most people to vote for him, or her.  If I were a betting person, I would bet that Donald Trump actually got more people to vote for him than Boe Jiden did.  Yes, I know that the winner actually is the one who gets the most electorial votes.  Which gives the Dummycratiics even more opportunities to rig it.
 It's just not possible for that many stupid people to be running around loose.  If I'm wrong, this country is doomed.

I also believe that the Dumbocrats will do anything to rig the coming election--even assassination.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2024, 01:42:05 AM »
You all do realize that the winner is the one who somehow gets the highest vote count and that doesn't mean the most people to vote for him, or her.  If I were a betting person, I would bet that Donald Trump actually got more people to vote for him than Boe Jiden did.  Yes, I know that the winner actually is the one who gets the most electorial votes.  Which gives the Dummycratiics even more opportunities to rig it.
 It's just not possible for that many stupid people to be running around loose.  If I'm wrong, this country is doomed.

I also believe that the Dumbocrats will do anything to rig the coming election--even assassination.

Exactly why the demonrats are trying to kill the electoral college.  Latest gambit is to try to convince the electors NOT to vote as the voters in their
   district have voted.  Which means of course, that those leftist electors representing red areas, can still vote for the commies, if they wish.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)