Author Topic: Biden showing up today, at the site of the D-Day landings in Normandy.  (Read 597 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  He is expected to say something..

I expect he will come up with a tale of his Uncle Herman...who didn't quite make it to Utah beach that day.  He was so weighed down with a
  50 cal machine gun, an M1 rifle , 40 hand grenades and 2000 rounds of ammo..that the sharks got him, before he reached land...and his blood flowed
    all the way back to lap upon the feet of England's White Cliffs of Dover...

What  do you expect to hear from his confused mouth?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
About the same.  I get tired of Dems saying Trump is like Hitler, yet they are the ones cheating, stealing, and trying to overwhelm our system so they can remain in power forever.  Trump wants less regulation and for America to thrive.  Less regulation means more freedoms not less. 
Opelika Portal
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
It's a crying shame what the
sandbaggers of the nation
have done.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
always said to be commander and chief you should have to have served in the military. most presidents up till recent times did. then we got clinton obama and biden. seems sense of duty has been replaced with lust for power
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Ranger99

Yeah
Along with people that have
never worked a job.
All these pinheads leave DC
fabulously wealthy, but the
populous is so absorbed with
being entertained every waking
hour, they never give any of
it a second thought. Then, out
of the other side of their mouth,
they curse and rail against the
wealthy
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Yeah
Along with people that have
never worked a job.
All these pinheads leave DC
fabulously wealthy, but the
populous is so absorbed with
being entertained every waking
hour, they never give any of
it a second thought. Then, out
of the other side of their mouth,
they curse and rail against the
wealthy

If I am not mistaken, Joe Biden never worked a regular job...especially not one where real work was involved.  I guess all he knows is
    politics...and it looks like crooked politics at that..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

Not sure what video any of you seen of him there. The one I seen, he was shuffling across after getting out of the limo. He stops, squats and slightly bends his knees. If any of you ever raised children, that's exactly what a 2 year old does, when their taking a dump in their diaper! Jill walks way ahead and most people there leave an extra space around him. I'm sorry I laughed so hard, as he's got to the point I'm starting to feel sorry for him, and wondering how long their going to let him embarrass our country!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
What?  No uncle Herman story?   Well, maybe his aunt Maude was cooking breakfast for the guys as they landed on the beach.

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
  I Completely Agree with your post excluding the "feel sorry" he has deliberately hurt us all and jeopardized our country while he had a mind.

I watched that semi squat and thought wth is he doing then I realized he must have at the very least sharted himself.
He’s a total disaster.

Not sure what video any of you seen of him there. The one I seen, he was shuffling across after getting out of the limo. He stops, squats and slightly bends his knees. If any of you ever raised children, that's exactly what a 2 year old does, when their taking a dump in their diaper! Jill walks way ahead and most people there leave an extra space around him. I'm sorry I laughed so hard, as he's got to the point I'm starting to feel sorry for him, and wondering how long their going to let him embarrass our country!

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Anyone have a clip of this? Seems to be “wiped” :) from the web...

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
wtxbadger

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  What we get with a weak, bewildered president.  Russia and China now testing our sovereignty resolve.  They are sending ships , planes and
   submarines near our coasts..  in places like Alaska  and Florida.

In an old cold war ploy (a la Kruschev)..Putin is sending a small fleet, including a nuclear sub ..to Cuba..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99Dt6JVCaV8                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdOFQfCZSWQ

https://www.google.com/search?q=russia+sends+nuclear+sub+to+cuba+today&sca_esv=d985d063023eb21d&sxsrf=ADLYWIJg3uwmj4ey55zq-1epapW2M2DlfQ%3A1717931323708

Offline gypsyman

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-honors-d-day-with-ceremonial-dropping-of-the-dookie
Thanks-That one is better than the one I seen. Still, wonder how long it'll be, before they finally come to the conclusion, he's only making things worse for the country, and the political party's, Democrats especially!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
if not military vets at least make them pass a physical fitment exam. make them at least walk miles with a 50lb pack do 20 pushups.  then an examiner thats truly nonpartisan give them a mental acuity test. ive been through 18 operations have 2 hips a knee and an ankle replaced and 8 back sugerys and im 68 and i could Easily double those numbers. we have a commander and chief that cant make it to the bathroom without his wife holding on and if left on his own couldnt find one and would need depends. this is the man with the nuclear football at his side. 
blue lives matter