Author Topic: A very interesting graphic explanation..  (Read 152 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
A very interesting graphic explanation..
« on: June 14, 2024, 02:08:46 AM »
  Perhaps you recall how stridently I used to try to tell another poster, how cultural differences, do not in any way run along state lines.  The people who
    inhabit those states, have their own cultures/politics regardless of state lines.

Due to certain population densities, some cultures are sadly, dominated by large cities, even though they do not agree.  Exhibit..northern from southern California, the west coast population density vs the rest of Washington and Oregon.

Then there is Detroit vs the rest of the land mass of Michigan..Chicago vs Illinois and my own New York vs the large cities..

Here is a study, showing what the people are like..and state lines have nothing to do with it.  My own home area being seen as being
       Appalachian, which is why people where I live, bear little or no resemblance, either politically or sociologically, to those in New york City.

Here is that study...check your own graphic...       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9qJ2JD-vH0
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)