Author Topic: Fact Check: Biden Did NOT Wander Off At G7 Summit  (Read 264 times)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
Fact Check: Biden Did NOT Wander Off At G7 Summit
« on: June 16, 2024, 04:04:48 AM »
Fact Check: Biden Did NOT Wander Off At G7 Summit -- He Was Greeting Nearby https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/2024/06/fact-check-biden-did-not-wander-off-at-g7-summit-he-was-greeting-paratrooper-nearby.html

So they say he was walking to another trooper if so Why did he get pulled back to the group then surrounded by others
Also look and the LOST looks on his face what a complete embarrassment to the USA.
 I cannot believe they won’t pull him immediately.

I did have a wild thought that a day or two before voting he'll say he feels it would be better to Allow Donald Trump to take the presidency, by doing so they can keep the claim Trump didn’t win it was a given at the same time they will gain
More house and senate seats and rip Trump as bad if not worse than the first time
Just my Crazy Thoughts

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Fact Check: Biden Did NOT Wander Off At G7 Summit
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2024, 05:41:27 AM »
Its absurd that Biden is even running again. I don't see how he can. I think he surely will be replaced, by another Marxist like Newsome.  The democrats will do anything, and everything to hold onto power. They have already proven that. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2024, 04:30:15 AM »
 The longer they keep pushing, oh-he's ok, just wandering over to talk to a different soldier!  The more people are jumping the Democratic ship. Many don't like Trump, but have come to the realization, Biden is not there mentally and this country is going down, real fast. I just hope something major doesn't happen between now and the election.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2024, 10:04:38 PM »
kind of is getting me nervous that we may be attacking him to much and making the poles show a widening advantage for trump to soon. who knows how thing would change if they changed his diaper and put him to bead and rolled out michele and hillary to replace joe and the giggler. i doubt it would cause them to loose support and votes and may dammed well give then enough leaning democrats and independents and especially women votes to beat trump. i think anyone with eyes sees what he does and doesn't have to have it on fox every 10 minutes for a week every time something like this happens.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2024, 02:44:57 AM »
  Perhaps the most recent incident...when Biden stands stupified, Obama treats him like a dog and leads him off stage..

But of course, I could be wrong..maybe Obama has gone blind, and hes using Joe for a seeing-eye dog. ..And stay tuned for the parachute incident..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm8AsG5kxe4

Here, Jim~Pierre tries deperately to lie for him...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioXo3LJ5Xlo

GUZZI TAKE NOTE...

What do you think, Guzzi... is he hale, hearty, and ready to lead the country ?  Would you let him sub for you in your 3rd grade class  for a day?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2024, 05:59:10 AM »
    What do you think, Guzzi... is he hale, hearty, and ready to lead the country ?  Would you let him sub for you in your 3rd grade class  for a day?

wht not they both probably would teach with the same gender swapping coloring book
blue lives matter