Author Topic: ...Enjoy the Biden follies..  (Read 234 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
...Enjoy the Biden follies..
« on: June 18, 2024, 09:16:51 AM »
  ...more coming daily...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV0Eib63dXc
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: ...Enjoy the Biden follies..
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2024, 09:41:10 AM »
There are 7 stages of dementia where stage 7 you don't know those close to you. Stage 5 has memory loss confusion, and disorientation. Biden seems to be in stage 5. If not he is awful close to stage 5. The media and the democratic party try to hide it, as though he's just old and its a normal decline. Its absurd that he is the democratic nominee for president. I think there is no way he can run again, and someone else will be in his place. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: ...Enjoy the Biden follies..
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2024, 05:56:09 AM »
There are 7 stages of dementia where stage 7 you don't know those close to you. Stage 5 has memory loss confusion, and disorientation. Biden seems to be in stage 5. If not he is awful close to stage 5. The media and the democratic party try to hide it, as though he's just old and its a normal decline. Its absurd that he is the democratic nominee for president. I think there is no way he can run again, and someone else will be in his place.
   ...But they have nobody worth spit to replace him...   Still, we know if they replace him, they will lie heavily , praising the newer imposter..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)