Author Topic: Your part of the National debt comes to 100,000  (Read 424 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Your part of the National debt comes to 100,000
« on: June 21, 2024, 03:25:56 AM »

Biden says he has cut the National debt in half.
https://thenewamerican.com/opinion/you-owe-100000/
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Your part of the National debt comes to 100,000
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2024, 04:28:38 AM »
The reason lies are told is because they know there are many uninformed voters that will believe those lies. That is just one of hundreds of lies Biden has told.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2024, 08:44:50 AM »
  Biden and the demonrats have no compunctions over putting our children and grandchildren in deep debt !  All part of their plan to break the USA.

THe billions of Yuan china has invested with ouir politicians...seems to be paying off !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2024, 01:07:02 PM »
Well common sense would dictate
that you wouldn't receive any funds
if you didn't contribute any over your
lifetime.
It's mismanagement, but nobody wants
to say it or acknowledge it.
Basically the same if I made deposits
to a bank account, and years later I
try to draw on my lifetime of deposits
and they tell me there's no money.
It was given to somebody else

Like everything else
Enable and make excuses
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2024, 01:37:06 PM »
330 million people in the US not counting illegals, times $100,000 is $33 trillion debt.  Now, for a family of 4, that is $400,000, the price of a very good home, which most Americans pay for 30 years.  This is like adding the cost of a second home to each American family.  Trump was actually getting the debt equal to or below our economic growth by adding tariffs on Chinese goods as well as other countries that wish us harm.  Tariffs have a double punch.  It hurts the countries we import from, as well as encouraging business to come back to America to avoid the tariffs.  This adds jobs and upward mobility for all. 

The free trade agreement with Mexico and Canada didn't hurt us much.  But, in 1998, Bill Clinton got "most favored nation" status for China.  Then the biggest "giant sucking sound" took about half our industrial manufacturing away.  Especially shoes and textiles which provided lower middle class jobs for the lowest skilled workers. 
Opelika Portal

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2024, 06:15:12 PM »
So if I send the IRS a check for $100,000, what do I get in return?  Never mind, I'm pretty sure I would probably be audited.

This brings up the subject that I believe Donald Trump commented on.  Wasn't it he who said people who earn tips should not have to pay income tax on those earnings?  Earnings are earnings and if you go down  the exemption path, you're opening a whole case of worm holes that has no end.  If you earn tips, just don't tell anyone about it.  It's a gift and the guvmint has no claim on it.  Says right here in my little blue book.
Swingem

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2024, 10:07:37 AM »
 To me, the federal government has got to the point, like a college kid with mom and dad's credit card, and no one holding them accountable, are going to break this country. They can't keep printing money, without something backing it up, and the middle class is getting poorer by the day now with inflation/tax's and interest. I truly believe, it's being done on purpose to bring this country down. They could cut 4-5 federal agencies, stop all foreign aid and give away's to outside countries, and maybe in a few years, get back to somewhat reasonable. Things keep going the way they are, 2 years tops.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List