Author Topic: Site may soon shut down guys  (Read 2280 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Site may soon shut down guys
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2024, 07:14:22 AM »
Thanks Matt
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2024, 11:24:00 PM »
time to put up or shut up
blue lives matter

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2024, 07:05:09 AM »
TT
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2024, 11:36:57 AM »
   Idon't do pay pal, please send me a name and address by PM..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2024, 02:48:11 AM »
I'm with IG......provide a mailing address, and I'd gladly send a USPS money order.

Roger

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2024, 10:12:26 PM »
you guys dont have a check card or credit card?
blue lives matter

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2024, 02:51:05 AM »
Yup.....I do....but I endeavor to NEVER send financial account numbers through an internet connection.  There's just too many good hackers out there, and I have no interest in providing them with my info.

Roger

Offline DDZ

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2024, 05:41:37 AM »
Credit cards are actually safe for the user, because if there are fraudulent charges against your card. You pay nothing. Its on the company that issues the credit card. I use a credit card all the time for over the internet purchases. Twice in the last 25 years I had two fraudulent charges on my card. The credit card company just cancel's your card number, and they send you a new one. A bank or debit card on the other hand, you may be liable for fraudulent charges. I never use a bank card for anything except withdrawing money from an ATM.     
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2024, 08:33:20 AM »
same here. had a problem with bad charges once. called them and they immediately refunded my money and 3 days later i had a new card. banker told me to never pay for something big with a check. a check card is much safer. last
  time i bought a used truck i asked the bank to issue me a bank check and they said they no longer do it. i had to go to the guys bank and make a transfer from my account to the bank and then they gave the seller the money
Credit cards are actually safe for the user, because if there are fraudulent charges against your card. You pay nothing. Its on the company that issues the credit card. I use a credit card all the time for over the internet purchases. Twice in the last 25 years I had two fraudulent charges on my card. The credit card company just cancel's your card number, and they send you a new one. A bank or debit card on the other hand, you may be liable for fraudulent charges. I never use a bank card for anything except withdrawing money from an ATM.     
blue lives matter

Offline victorcharlie

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2024, 11:15:02 AM »
I just donated through Pay Pal......This sites been good for a long time.   Hate to see it shut down. 
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Tolerance in the face of tyranny is no virtue."
Barry Goldwater

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2024, 03:26:15 PM »
Will help when I can.  Last few days everything seems to be going wrong.  Dishwasher top rack broke out.  Toilet in MB stopped up, but it wasn't the toilet, was downstream as tub and shower won't work.  I am 3 months out of back surgery and still recovering as my knees are also out making it hard to do PT.  Water to frig icemaker and water dispenser started leaking.  All are minor problems, but I can't physically fix them right now so I've called a plumber and electrician.  They are very busy right now and make take time to fix things.    Also there is a short on a light in my kitchen, not lightbulbs, just not getting power. 

My wife is out of town while all this is happening, she will be home Sunday and she knows how to transfer money using Pay-pal, but she is going to want to get everything fixed first. 
Opelika Portal

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2024, 04:39:17 PM »
How about a page with a list of links to send in some $$$
This way if we all send a 5 or  10 a month the site stays a float

Jmho

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2024, 05:52:19 PM »
Matt gave a link to how to donate above. Here it is again:

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=2QLD6MPNHP7CW

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List