Author Topic: Trumps pick for VP  (Read 1505 times)

Online nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Trumps pick for VP
« on: June 23, 2024, 04:09:57 AM »
Well, Trump says he has picked his VP and they will be present at the Debate.
The Experts say it will be between these three. :o

Marko Rubio  US Senator

J.D.Vance     US Senator

Doug Burnam  Governor of ND

If it is, then he will once again choose another established politician.

Trump will once again get my vote, but I don't have much hope for his Presidency, if he wins.

DC will not change for the better from within.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Trumps pick for VP
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2024, 04:43:09 AM »
Trump could pick anyone for VP and it would be a thousand  times better than what we have.
Swingem
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2024, 05:30:10 AM »
Trump could pick anyone for VP and it would be a thousand  times better than what we have.
100% correct!  Agree with nw_hunter, with the globalist and deep state so far entrenched in our politics, gonna be a rough road for quite a few years.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2024, 10:08:54 AM »
I'm predicting Burgum from ND.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2024, 11:02:40 AM »
Yeah, the ND governor would be a better choice.  The GOP might take the Senate the next election if they take the Dem seats in WV and Montana.  I think there may be one up for grabs in Ohio.  ND would probably elect another GOP governor.  Safer.  Also close to the upper mid-west. 

The thing I am most concerned with is liberals allowing ILLEGALS to register to vote.  I heard the Welfare Department in various states and locations are giving illegals voter registration papers. 

If Trump looses this time, I'm afraid we not longer have a democratic republic but a Facist left wing one party rule situation.  Counting illegals in the census would allow leftist states to have more representatives which would control the House. 
Opelika Portal

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2024, 11:50:40 AM »
Keep your powder dry. This could get ugly.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2024, 02:08:45 AM »
  Bypassing federal politicians and reaching to the states would be a plus.  Burtgum may well be a good choice, but he still may have to balance the
    ticket even more.

Thoughts to consider..Trump is near breaking the leftist stranglehold on the black vote...and originallly being from the north, perhaps Trump needs a
   southern based VP choice.

How about cracking both with Byron Donalds from Florida, who by profession and actions (votes) has backed the right?  https://donalds.house.gov/

While Rubio is south and could help with Hispanics, he is still a federal level politician..besides he could do more by holding his senate seat.

Personally, I like Kristy Noem of SD, but is she willing to leave her governorship to run?  Some think that by running a woman, the Reps can
  crack the "suburban, college ' type soccer moms.. but it didn't help with Sarah Palin. 

..Perhaps that demographic stuck in a time warp, just as  thoroughly as the percentage of black women who are "married to the government" !

Do you agree that we need "balance", before we can become in any way dominant?  I don't mean balance in policy, but a demographic balance as
    to age, sex, ethnicity etc..so as to attract more independents or those who may be edging toward the right from an old centerist position.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2024, 02:25:11 AM »
im pedicting tim scott. sadly it will get him minority votes that he NEEDS TO WIN. it would stun me to see him pick someone else.
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2024, 02:47:46 AM »
  Bypassing federal politicians and reaching to the states would be a plus.  Burtgum may well be a good choice, but he still may have to balance the
    ticket even more.

Thoughts to consider..Trump is near breaking the leftist stranglehold on the black vote...and originallly being from the north, perhaps Trump needs a

How about cracking both with Byron Donalds from Florida, who by profession and actions (votes) has backed the right?  https://donalds.house.gov/

While Rubio is south and could help with Hispanics, he is still a federal level politician..besides he could do more by holding his senate seat.

Personally, I like Kristy Noem of SD, but is she willing to leave her governorship to run?  Some think that by running a woman, the Reps can
  crack the "suburban, college ' type soccer moms.. but it didn't help with Sarah Palin. 

..Perhaps that demographic stuck in a time warp, just as  thoroughly as the percentage of black women who are "married to the government" !

Do you agree that we need "balance", before we can become in any way dominant?  I don't mean balance in policy, but a demographic balance as
    to age, sex, ethnicity etc..so as to attract more independents or those who may be edging toward the right from an old centerist position.

So, you want President Trump to use DEI to pick a vp?

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2024, 03:43:36 AM »
No I do NOT agree the ticket needs some DEI balancing act. Trump can win this on his own and doesn't need help from a VP pick to do it.

Quite frankly I'll come out and say it, if he picks a black no matter which one I will stay home on election day, I just will not vote. I almost feel as strongly about him picking a woman. I'll wait to see which one if a woman. I could live with Noem as VP tho I don't think she's the best choice and at this point after her book she would actually hurt the ticket.

I want to see a person who can step up to the task and be President should the need arise during Trump's time in office and who can just take right over and do the job for 8 more years when Trump's time is over.

Anything less or other than that won't get my vote.

I'd like to see Ted Cruz get the nod but feel Burgum is a good solid choice and I'd back him same as Cruz. I really don't think Rubio is quite at Presidential level. He needs to stay a senator awhile longer.

None of the blacks, whose names are being bandied about are of presidential timber. They are just DEI picks and nothing more. They won't help the ticket and would do no better than slow joe did as VP.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2024, 04:27:49 AM »
where did i sat i wanted it. what i said was i predict it
    ticket even more.

blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2024, 04:42:20 AM »
I quoted IG not loyd...

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2024, 04:57:35 AM »
i apologize then
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2024, 01:22:03 PM »
    ticket even more.

Where did I mention anything about DEI ?  So far as I can ascertain Byron Donald can hold his own as opposed to any other potential
  VP candidate.  https://www.ontheissues.org/FL/Byron_Donalds.htm

His voting record seems to closely mirror most of the solid conservatives in congress.  So, if he votes correctly on most all  issues..and  some extra
   melanin in his skin could possibly swing an extra 5% or 6%, in a tight race..to save our nation.

Keep in mind, winning fair and square may well not be enough.  We have seen the stinky trials and courtroom shenanigans, plus we daily hear the ugly lies and exaggerations by the demonrats..

As President Trump says ..we need much more than a narrow win...since our margin has to be "too big to rig".

I am not saying he is the ONLY viable candidate..I have great regard for Ted Cruz..and in 2015 I was a solid Ted Cruz fan, until Pres Trump
   sewed the whole game up.

Ted Cruz would make a great VP, buit he is so very valuable right where he is.. plus would he even be interested to drop what he has, for a
   chance to be elected VP?

Suire, sometimes we cannot get everything we want...but "balance" on a ticket is a fact of political life.

Keep in mind, although they are needed to be the bulk of each election, it is not the right or left that actually elects the candidates, but most
  often it is the ever shifting center that gets the deed done !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2024, 02:27:36 PM »
No idea if the rumors are true but Vivek Ramaswamy's name came up today as Trump's pick for VP. He has supported Trump 100% after he withdrew from the primary. It seems to make sense in a couple of ways considering that it would mean not losing anyone currently holding office and he brings a subset of potential voters to the table. Just a thought.
wtxbadger

Offline DDZ

« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2024, 12:07:04 AM »
I would like to see Vivek chosen over those other three mentioned. Although trump could choose a monkey, and I'm still voting for him.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2024, 02:59:41 AM »
No idea if the rumors are true but Vivek Ramaswamy's name came up today as Trump's pick for VP. He has supported Trump 100% after he withdrew from the primary. It seems to make sense in a couple of ways considering that it would mean not losing anyone currently holding office and he brings a subset of potential voters to the table. Just a thought.

Vivek is undeniably a very intelligent man....something th edemonrats can't seem to come up with..  Then again, he is not old enough nor been
  in politics; so he likely will not be part of the great dismal swamp.

He, being a "minority", may well draw a fair share of the minority vote.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2024, 03:43:53 AM »

He is from the most populous country on the planet so how the heck can he be a "minority".

These days we play too many silly games about racial make up and who we call a minority. It's getting to the point that the real truth is white men are the only REAL minority anymore.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2024, 04:15:07 AM »

He is from the most populous country on the planet so how the heck can he be a "minority".

These days we play too many silly games about racial make up and who we call a minority. It's getting to the point that the real truth is white men are the only REAL minority anymore.

Agreed, Bill...   World over "white" people are a distinct minority...but in such things as politics it must be minds over matter..even if those minds
   are mighty confused.

I have long scoffed at the very terms, white and black..  Truth seems to be varying amounts of melanin seems to be the order.

Maybelline covers all the basic variations in the chart below...I see no actual white or black shade below. 

However I did as a child, know a brother and sister who were actual albinos....a genetic condition that can occur in any population..  They also
    had pink eyes.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2024, 09:50:20 AM »
I have seen folks who appeared to have never had any mixing of what are generally called races in their family history. Some look as black as coal does. I've seen folks so pale and white looking it seemed them must not have ever been out in the sun.

They are all people either way, some are good, some are bad, some are kind of a mixture of good and bad and some are just plain evil. Which color or shade their skin is doesn't seem to automatically make them either of those.

I confess tho that it is my belief, no I have no hard evidence on it, that darker skinned folks seem to live in larger cities and do seem more prone to being in gangs that do lead to them doing bad things. This applies both to folks called blacks and those called latinos. Yup I know white folks also are in gangs and gangs tend to be involved in drugs, both using and selling them. Lots of violence as a result.

Closer to home B'ham is our largest city here in Alabama and that is where our "local" TV channels come from. It seems almost every day someone is killed in that area and it is almost without fail a black killing another black. Same as in Chicago and other large cities.

That might have more to do with them living in large cities than the color of their skin.

As to Vivek, he is slowly growing on me. He is an intelligent fellow without a doubt. He is a good business man and is a self made millionaire or maybe billionaire, dunno which for sure. He seems very conservative and to have some good ideas.

I don't think he is at the moment ready for the job of President tho he might be able to do the VP job well enough and if given the chance as VP to do more than sit on the sidelines might be ready for President once Trump's term is over.

My personal preference as VP still is one who isn't in the running, Ted Cruz. I believe Ted has matured enough to be ready to step into the President job if needed. But Burgum is mature, he is a successful business man and has been governor of North Dakota for two terms so I believe is also ready to step into the job. His term is ending and he isn't running for a 3rd so the party loses nothing in him being selected.

On the subject of race, I think it is so stupid and over used. It is now so over used that it is applied to everyone from every country on the planet. I grew up thinking we had one race, the human race. Some how tho over the years we seemed to have gained a whole lot of new races.

Bill aka the Graybeard
256-435-1125

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2024, 10:22:45 AM »
Gotta agree with GB, Cruz for me also, I believe he is more than fit to lead. The only problem would be good ole Betto sneaking in to fill his Senate seat somehow.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2024, 10:31:10 AM »

Ever notice in the last few years, any race, religion, sex preference,???, what ever can say anything they want about the white race. BUT, as soon as a white person even just states the truth, their a racist, homophobic, anti-semite, anti-muslim, etc. Back to the topic, whoever he picks, we better stand with him, even if his VP pick is Bozo the clown, sure beats the ''H'' out of the other side!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2024, 01:01:17 PM »
I had hoped that we'd be able
to get shed of DEI and quotas
and affirmative action by now,
and go back to merit based hiring
before the nation went swirling
down the toilet, but it just wasn't
to be in my lifetime.
Hopefully, we will get back to
allowing the best and brightest to
flourish and get the nation back
on track and cull the sandbaggers
and the pinheads.
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2024, 04:27:46 AM »
Yeah, the ND governor would be a better choice.  The GOP might take the Senate the next election if they take the Dem seats in WV and Montana.  I think there may be one up for grabs in Ohio.  ND would probably elect another GOP governor.  Safer.  Also close to the upper mid-west. 

The thing I am most concerned with is liberals allowing ILLEGALS to register to vote.  I heard the Welfare Department in various states and locations are giving illegals voter registration papers. 

If Trump looses this time, I'm afraid we not longer have a democratic republic but a Facist left wing one party rule situation.  Counting illegals in the census would allow leftist states to have more representatives which would control the House.

Welfare offices in 49 states are handing out voter registration applications to illegal aliens, no proof of citizenship required. Per wnd.com exclusive, surreal to watch’: With Trump ahead, stolen election seen in ‘crystal clarity‘

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2024, 06:36:40 AM »
From Mule 11:
Quote from: Dixie-Dude on June 23, 2024, 11:02:40 AM

Welfare offices in 49 states are handing out voter registration applications to illegal aliens, no proof of citizenship required. Per wnd.com exclusive, surreal to watch’: With Trump ahead, stolen election seen in ‘crystal clarity‘

Total BS, at least concerning federal elections. Look up the 1996 law.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2024, 06:40:42 AM »
From Mule 11:
Quote from: Dixie-Dude on June 23, 2024, 11:02:40 AM

Total BS, at least concerning federal elections. Look up the 1996 law.

A leftist saying anything is BS is quite comical :)

Offline guzzijohn

« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2024, 01:40:44 PM »
Well Mule head I am waiting for you to show that I am incorrect. Have any Russian sources to quote?
GuzziJohn

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2024, 01:35:38 AM »
 Just reading some comments on a different site, and the name of retired Gen. Mike Flynn popped up!! That might rattle their cage, doesn't like the deep state, might just straighten out some of those 3 letter departments that are so bloated. I'm kinda liking him.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2024, 03:45:17 AM »
Well Mule head I am waiting for you to show that I am incorrect. Have any Russian sources to quote?
GuzziJohn

I don’t answer to insane leftists rooster head...

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2024, 05:51:26 AM »

Here is more info on illegals voting.
Article from wnd.com, “Directive sent to all 50 states on preventing illegals from voting” in the U.S. news section. If someone could post this please...