Author Topic: Regardless of today's high priced real estate.  (Read 109 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Regardless of today's high priced real estate.
« on: July 11, 2024, 12:55:00 PM »
  Some decent homes can still be found, for a fair price.  This home is located in a nearby small village (about  2500 people) where the large cheese
    factory is being finished and they are still hiring.

My grandson recently married..and since his wife already has a home..he is selling his..  Her home is closer to their businesses. Just under $100 K..

https://tourwizard.net/33-1st-avenue-franklinville/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0vCIagTguRYq-YHINI7QxiE2QFvaawOfJTJUJ0NxRjVlFCEPq7BUL5LDk_aem_eDPLwP_JTegFXT9s0LKk
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
Re: Regardless of today's high priced real estate.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2024, 05:13:17 PM »
Paint job and a roof would put me more interested

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Regardless of today's high priced real estate.
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2024, 12:57:53 AM »
Paint job and a roof would put me more interested

One of the reasons it is selling for that price..that to be taken into consideration.  he wants to move it now, so he can concentrate on his businesses.

Paint would be trim, since siding is vinyl..but a new roof and the trim paint would raise it perhaps another $30K, closer to market level. If a future
  owner is handy at DIY they can save much, since the the roof is partially done.  The roof is still working well, so the new owner has a reasonable
    time before replacement is necessary.

.....floor plan does not show second story or basement.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)