Author Topic: Heads should roll.  (Read 441 times)

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Heads should roll.
« on: July 14, 2024, 06:40:36 AM »
There is absolutely no reasonable excuse for what occurred yesterday at the Trump rally.  There will always be evil and stupid bad actors who will find a way to do their mayhem.  This though reeks of incompetence of the highest degree.  Whoever is in charge of the secret service needs to be relieved of anything further to do with that agency.  I would also remove upper and mid-level supervisors who were involved with this event.  Additional training for all levels of the Secret Service should be a priority.
Swingem
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Heads should roll.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2024, 11:55:06 AM »
 Probably ought to listen to him more. Dan Bongino came out today and said there should be a thorough investigation into how that whole thing went down. He was in the secret service, and what he saw and heard, total screw up. I don't think this is going to be forgotten very soon.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2024, 01:15:09 PM »
It's all DEI at the behest of the DEI
woman director, so the way too short
way too slow way too confused women
won't see any kind of reprimand or
dismissal
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2024, 03:22:00 PM »
Probably ought to listen to him more. Dan Bongino came out today and said there should be a thorough investigation into how that whole thing went down. He was in the secret service, and what he saw and heard, total screw up. I don't think this is going to be forgotten very soon.

Yeah gotta love government investigations. Criminals investigating criminals.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2024, 07:22:59 PM »
It's all DEI at the behest of the DEI
woman director, so the way too short
way too slow way too confused women
won't see any kind of reprimand or
dismissal

Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Is absurdity at it finest! Everyone knows, but some refuse to admit, there are some rolls (Jobs) that are unsuited for women. Combat in the Military, Law enforcement, First responders Firemen ......the list goes on. They simply do not possess the physical, and mental stuff it takes to do the job.

Try being a male cop in Chicago with a woman officer as a back up. Most just get in the way and cause the male counterpart to be at a disadvantage. This DIE crap also places some men in positions, they cannot handle physically and mentally. The Lord made us different for a reason, and we have drifted away from his magnificent plan for both sexes. Even lay people like myself, can see holes in the security surrounding President Trump at that rally. Either terrible leadership from the top down, or a planned action that didn't go as planned. Trump better pick his venues better, and provide his own protection forward.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2024, 02:35:33 AM »
I heard from some news site that the Secret Service sniper had his sights on the shooter radioed in and was waiting for approval to take the guy out.  Hmmm.  He took him out after he fired, a split second after he got off 3 rounds. 

Also, on Fox, the girl SS agent couldn't hold Trump up and was only 5'4" with Trump being 6' 2".  They need tall men around him and strong enough to hold up a large president.  Then, the Biden administration will not give protection to Robert Kennedy Jr. and he polls about 9%. 
Opelika Portal

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2024, 03:31:03 AM »
I heard from some news site that the Secret Service sniper had his sights on the shooter radioed in and was waiting for approval to take the guy out.  Hmmm.  He took him out after he fired, a split second after he got off 3 rounds. 

Also, on Fox, the girl SS agent couldn't hold Trump up and was only 5'4" with Trump being 6' 2".  They need tall men around him and strong enough to hold up a large president.  Then, the Biden administration will not give protection to Robert Kennedy Jr. and he polls about 9%. 
  Read the same thing. And somewhere out there, is a picture of one of the female SS ducking down behind the podium, instead of trying to shield Trump. Don't think that's in the job description lady!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2024, 04:55:15 AM »
I don't understand how the shooter could throw a ladder up on a building. Climb the ladder with an AR. Crawl up the roof. Set up to take the shot at Trump, all within 130 yards of trumps position. While two SS snipers had him in his sights for 42 seconds, before the shooter fired. What the hell did they think he was doing? Ground hog hunting? Sorry I just don't believe in gross incompetence story.  An untrained person could see the shooter from 130 yards. I don't believe either that the building was cleared beforehand.  Also why does a secret service need approval to take out a shooter that they could clearly see was aiming a rifle at trump?  Again I don't buy the incompetence story.  We will never hear the truth of the investigation. It will be an investigation like the Jan. 6 investigation.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Online scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2024, 07:21:15 AM »
DEI

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2024, 08:59:52 AM »
latest news I heard was A local LEO climbed up after the shooter, and ducked down when the shooter pointed his rifle at him because he still had his piece in his holster. Then the shooter started firing in the  direction of the podium. Before the cop could engage, the S Service killed the shooter. That story may change several times before they call it official.  ::)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2024, 09:30:15 AM »
I don't understand how the shooter could throw a ladder up on a building. Climb the ladder with an AR. Crawl up the roof. Set up to take the shot at Trump, all within 130 yards of trumps position. While two SS snipers had him in his sights for 42 seconds, before the shooter fired. What the hell did they think he was doing? Ground hog hunting? Sorry I just don't believe in gross incompetence story.  An untrained person could see the shooter from 130 yards. I don't believe either that the building was cleared beforehand.  Also why does a secret service need approval to take out a shooter that they could clearly see was aiming a rifle at trump?  Again I don't buy the incompetence story.  We will never hear the truth of the investigation. It will be an investigation like the Jan. 6 investigation.

Sounds like it.

Offline orerancher

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2024, 10:44:20 AM »
Just watched a short video on YouTube,  shows the stage behind Trump, and All the guys in suites moved out of the area moment's  before the shots are fired....
I have no idea how to post a link...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2024, 02:32:18 PM »
I also don't believe this guy got into that roof top position without some help, or at least some blind eyes. I just see it impossible that he got into that position at that range, was able to fire what? 8 shots? Before he was taken out. That roof top would have been one of the most obvious positions to make sure it was secure.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2024, 02:41:38 PM »
Watch the video starting at 25:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UABA6797mrg

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2024, 03:06:39 PM »
 No way for me to prove this but it was sent

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2024, 06:18:13 PM »
Don't believe the story is really from the cop in the photo, maybe but I just don't believe it.

BUT and I mean a HUGE BUT, they have video showing the guy was on the roof a minimum of 26 minutes before he fired on Trump. All the while folks in the audience was trying to get the attention of cops and secret service folks telling them there was a sniper on the roof. Seen the video myself on FOX.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline neckisred

• Contributor
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2024, 10:48:07 PM »
As DDZ stated, did the SS sniper really need approval to take the shot? It is really going to take an active imagination to cover this one up. I will certainly be surprised if anyone is held accountable...................
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2024, 06:07:47 AM »

Offline DDZ

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2024, 01:22:35 AM »
I'm going to have to be convinced this wasn't some kind of setup to take Trump out. Minus the fact that someone was able to climb onto a roof with a rifle, be seen by a lot of people except the secret service, and get shots off at Trump.  What about the two secret service snipers on the adjacent roof that had him in their sights for at least 42 seconds? Its complete BS that they weren't sure if he had a rifle. With the scopes they had on their rifles they could see if someone had a rifle in their hands at over 1000 yards, or even more. So that is a 100% total lie.  Then the fact they didn't shoot him when he had his rifle aimed at Trump or in the direction of Trump. Their one and only job being there was to protect Trump. How they didn't shoot him before he got off shots is unbelievable.   

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2024, 01:04:27 PM »
As DDZ stated, did the SS sniper really need approval to take the shot?

I wouldn't doubt it in the least

But unless something has changed, it used
to be SOP that there was ONE commander
for all LEO involved in that kind of security
detail, and everyone involved was thoroughly
briefed on the plan in advance, and NOBODY
deviated from it at all. EVERYBODY knew where
everybody else was at in advance, and EVERYBODY
had the same comms on the same channel.
As soon as the shooter was spotted, it would
be lights out immediately. They shouldn't have
had to wait for a green light to neutralize the
threat, much less to wait and see what the
intentions were
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2024, 04:22:01 PM »

Offline DDZ

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2024, 06:31:02 AM »
More cover up by the FBI, and SS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBKmwqzSQYs