Author Topic: Questions that demand an answer..  (Read 811 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Questions that demand an answer..
« on: July 17, 2024, 03:33:31 AM »
Just as on Nov 22, 1963, the secret service has many questions which demand an answer.  Just for starters.... Crooks drove a Hyundai Sonata to the rally site..  Did he carry the extension ladder to the site?  If not, who did ? Who placed the ladder up against the building in a secluded spot.?  How is it the SS did not heed the warnings of "man on the roof', given them several minutes before the shots ?  There were SS snipers, doing "overwatch" duty on a nearby roof..  Hpow isn itvthe perp got off 8 shots, before being neutralized.  My grandson was an assigned overwatch as a Marine in Iraq... If a terrorist somehow got off one shot...NO WAY..he is going to follow with seven more..  I trained him as a youngster...and the Marines continued the job !  I say again...NO WAY !   

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13635887/trump-shooter-thomas-matthew-crooks-images-roof.html?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3LzskSq2uTJAwuWyWgFKaXz1jfOSfO
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Questions that demand an answer..
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2024, 01:47:59 PM »
Don't expect many answers. The ones we do hear will be lies. There really is no answer they can give as to why they watched the shooter set up, and aim his rifle at Trump.  Let alone how they let him even get to that position.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2024, 07:03:55 AM »
Don't expect many answers. The ones we do hear will be lies. There really is no answer they can give as to why they watched the shooter set up, and aim his rifle at Trump.  Let alone how they let him even get to that position.

...And still allowed him to get off 8 shots while they observed...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline locust

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2024, 02:51:54 AM »

...And still allowed him to get off 8 shots while they observed...
umm two shooters

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2024, 03:13:02 AM »
  FBI said Crooks bought a 5 foot ladder at home depot.  A 5 foot ladder has 4 steps, the ladder to that roof obviously had more than 4 steps..

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2024, 04:09:28 AM »
I shudder to think that the Secret Service was complicit. I just put it down to utter incompetence. Remember, this is the outfit that couldn’t find who left a bag of cocaine at the White House, arguably the most secure building in the world, with cameras everywhere.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2024, 10:50:46 PM »
today theyre saying he flew a drone over before he set up. nah, nothing to see here :o ::)
blue lives matter

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2024, 12:03:43 PM »
...And with a call, the FAA can trace a drone back to the location of it's pilot..

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2024, 12:06:43 PM »
I shudder to think that the Secret Service was complicit. I just put it down to utter incompetence. Remember, this is the outfit that couldn’t find who left a bag of cocaine at the White House, arguably the most secure building in the world, with cameras everywhere.

Couldn't trace a bag of crap to it's owner...still begs the question..  Clumsy or complicit ?

Offline Casull

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2024, 03:09:54 PM »
...And with a call, the FAA can trace a drone back to the location of it's pilot..

Only if it's licensed.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline neckisred

• Contributor
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2024, 11:51:00 PM »
The blame will be placed on local law enforcement. The SS will reexamine the use of local law enforcement and modify that policy. End of story................

Offline DDZ

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2024, 04:41:04 AM »
Now its found that Crooks had 3 encrypted bank accounts over seas.  The owner of the gun range that Crooks went to on occasion said that a member or members of the DHS also went there.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2024, 05:17:37 AM »
Now its found that Crooks had 3 encrypted bank accounts over seas.

Whoa, that's a big leap. No where have I seen anything to say those three foreign accounts were bank accounts. I don't know what kind of accounts they were. I've not been assuming bank accounts but rather accounts such as the one you have here at GBO Reloaded.

Have you seen something saying "bank accounts"? Do  you have a link to that?

Might be that is what those accounts are but I've sure seen nothing to make me think so.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2024, 07:35:36 AM »
Yes what I read, and heard from a couple youtube channels were accounts. Not bank accounts. I guess when I heard accounts I was thinking bank accounts. So what I said about bank accounts was wrong.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2024, 10:28:35 AM »
We should stop asking these questions and start questioning why the Democrat Party hates America. They are interested in their own power and not the well-being of the nation. It is Thoroughly surprising that a billionaire with grandchildren is so much in step with God with country and with the well-being of America.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2024, 08:08:20 PM »
I’d say that if anyone in the U.S. don’t love our country and what it stands for in our bill of rights and constitution then they should be treated worse than Benedict Arnold...

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2024, 02:43:26 AM »
 Couple article's on Newsmax this morning, a new whistleblower has come forward with more info on the Secret Service and local LE screwing up. Maybe, this will get a few of those rino's in DC to wake up, and demand accountability. Oh yeah, where's Joe?
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2024, 08:31:58 AM »
  Some say bank accounts..but I am not in any position to assess the validity of such a statement.

https://www.caclubindia.com/assets/thomas-crooks-overseas-bank-accounts/

Offline DDZ

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2024, 05:24:16 AM »
This guy has some good assumptions and arguments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3F2GDDcv24

Offline DDZ

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2024, 05:52:38 AM »

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2024, 10:09:09 AM »
  We often her of Blackrock, often negatively. It has been reported that Blackrock had a relationship with the shooter (?) .

In any case, he is supposed to have appeared in one of their commercials.. filmed at his school.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/15/us-news/blackrock-pulls-ad-that-featured-trump-shooter-thomas-matthew-crooks/

Offline DDZ

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2024, 03:00:18 PM »
  We often her of Blackrock, often negatively. It has been reported that Blackrock had a relationship with the shooter (?) .

In any case, he is supposed to have appeared in one of their commercials.. filmed at his school.

https://nypost.com/2024/07/15/us-news/blackrock-pulls-ad-that-featured-trump-shooter-thomas-matthew-crooks/

Yes he was in one of their commercials, and the company Austin private Wealth that short sold the millions in Trumps stock before the assignation attempt is affiliated with Blackrock. Afterwards they said it was an error. Yeah right!

The first couple minutes of the video talks about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZydAH_odcjY

Offline DDZ

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2024, 03:41:04 PM »
Interesting video with sound files of the shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF4RFPXcTlI

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2024, 02:38:59 AM »

Could the Secret Service be so sneaky?  We report, you decide..  https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2024/08/05/former_secret_service_chief_wanted_to_destroy_cocaine_evidence_151392.html