Author Topic: Slo Joe Bidet sickly  (Read 187 times)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
Slo Joe Bidet sickly
« on: July 17, 2024, 03:58:04 PM »
Joe Bidet had declared in the midst
of all the calls to bow out that he
absolutely would not unless he got
very sick, or had an accident etc.

Now i got a message that joe is
sickly with covid and may be on
the way out,  and heels up will be
taking the reigns.
Haven't found anything on it, but
I haven't looked really hard either.
I figure it'll be all over the " news "
sooner or later.
These section 8's will be loudly
celebrating as well
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Slo Joe Bidet sickly
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2024, 01:16:24 AM »
Never know. He could die in his sleep. Could be the plan. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2024, 02:47:44 AM »
 I believe he has CC
That stands for Clinton Covid
which equals Good Bye JB

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2024, 02:56:52 AM »
  All the usual miscreants are lining up to push him out..  he will likely go.  Dr Jill wil be the most saddened person in nthe mob, since she just had a
    band composition created for her...a triumphal promenade introduction with which she could come upon any political scene..

https://tbecketadams.substack.com/p/fanfare-for-the-first-lady
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2024, 03:40:49 AM »
  With his mind the way it is, they could have told him he had whooping cough and dysentery and he wouldn't really know. He'll come out of his basement in a couple days, and make an announcement that, ''for the good of the country'', I've decided to drop out because of health reasons. The real question is, who are they going to replace him with??
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2024, 04:06:44 AM »
Two ways to drop out.  Drop out and stay in office until January.  Or, resign as president and let Harris take over. 
Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2024, 07:18:13 AM »
  With his mind the way it is, they could have told him he had whooping cough and dysentery and he wouldn't really know. He'll come out of his basement in a couple days, and make an announcement that, ''for the good of the country'', I've decided to drop out because of health reasons. The real question is, who are they going to replace him with??

Do you suppose he will have thorns under his finger nails..drilled teeth..and burn marks on his ears..   ;) :D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2024, 08:30:42 AM »
If he resigns as president Harris has to take over.  The PAC money is designated for Biden-Harris.  If they run anyone else, they can't access the PAC money.  It has to be Harris right now.  Obama mentioned he wanted an open convention and choose who will run.  I don't know how that will affect the PAC money.  Obama doesn't want Harris for some reason.  I think he wants Michelle to run so he can control the white house through her.  Depends on who has the most pull in the party and how they would be able to get the PAC money, which is about $300 million. 
Opelika Portal

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2024, 02:23:40 PM »
More reports of Biden stepping down, most likely this weekend. Saying its not a matter of if, but when.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn