Author Topic: Brain salad surgery  (Read 268 times)

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Brain salad surgery
« on: July 23, 2024, 06:38:18 PM »
I had Covid 3x (2nd time was BAD). Eight (8) days getting pneumonia followed by 10-days in hospital isolation with viral AND bacterial pneumonia (2022). No vax.

Two (2) subsequent years of headaches, non-textbook.  Following a pair of seizures the Neurological surgeon found no spinal fluid on the brain or in the spine, fixed two (2) spinal fluid leakes in my back and now I cannot drive until 2025 (6-months post seizure).

Brain and back surgeries in June '24 to fix leakes. No more headaches!

Brain Salad surgery!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Brain salad surgery
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2024, 10:53:12 PM »
i suffer from epilepsy too caused by a blow to my head (thats what they think caused it) that happened with my service ordeal. had my license pulled twice for 6 months until they got it under control with drugs. but havent had one in about 10 years now. little hint. there is nothing they can do for you after you have it so i learned not to call the ambulance or go to the hospital because all you do is lay on a bed or maybe have another mri or xray. all it accomplishes is giving up your license. i also learned the hard way that even after 10 years on meds with no problem stopping your meds isnt smart. if they have you on siezure meds dont even skip a dose. sure hope its just a temporary thing for you and you recover
blue lives matter

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2024, 12:15:37 PM »
Sorry to hear of the misfortune.

Prayers for full recovery of all
those suffering from physical
ailments

Prayers for intervention does
absolutely help
I've been the beneficiary of it
myself
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2024, 02:34:33 PM »
I had Covid a couple of years ago in August.  Took Ivermectin.  Fever, sore throat, and chills with weakness for 3 days, then fever broke and had a cough for about 10 days.  Ivermectin worked for me. 
Opelika Portal
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2024, 04:12:42 AM »
I’ve always enjoyed your discussion on hunting your property and glad to hear you are on the mend, tried to post on the other site, butt, they have changed the format so many times I can no longer reply or look at my profile which has my pm history etc.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2024, 05:18:12 AM »
Let Graybeard know by Conversation.  He will get you back on GBO2 - if you want to go.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2024, 09:09:27 AM »
I actually can't help anyone over on the original site at go2gbo.com. I am no longer an admin there and in fact pretty much never go there myself. Just nothing of interest to me there.

Tim aka quickdtoo is the man to go to for help. He is also an admin here so can be contacted thru this site or the other.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!