Author Topic: Crickets from Reps on Political Prisoners  (Read 155 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Crickets from Reps on Political Prisoners
« on: July 27, 2024, 08:06:06 AM »
Jesse Kelly:
What happened to President Trump was awful.
What's happening to the January 6th POLITICAL prisoners is 1000x worse!
And nobody cares about them. You can count the elected Republicans who have spoken up on one hand.

This was posted on his twitter account Aug.12 2022.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Crickets from Reps on Political Prisoners
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2024, 08:47:14 AM »
The pathetic republicans are like church mice on a lot of issues. When is the last time you heard of any republican mention the unjustly jailed people from Jan. 6? I really can't remember any of them making a fuss about it. the fact is many of them hate trump just like the democrats do. Its why they are silent about the stolen election, Jan 6, the border, and other issues.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Crickets from Reps on Political Prisoners
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2024, 01:05:44 PM »
   I watched Rep Louie Gohmert this morning on Real Americas Voice..he spent most all his time explaining how the J6 people are being treated inn the
    Demonrats gulag.

I couldn't find a video from this morning, but hyere's one from some time back.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDPKj9FhyBk

I have seen/heard this issue discussed numerous times ....but certainly not by Fake News...

Trump is a Republican.. and he has been keeping those political prisoners before us almost daily..  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/CNIOy4IOIf4

I believe many strong complaints are beingh made...but will not be published..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)