Author Topic: Listen to them lie...  (Read 290 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Listen to them lie...
« on: July 29, 2024, 10:10:56 AM »
  One of the things Biden did early in his term, was to appoint the Kamel, to be "Border Czar".

....And fake news loved it.... just "ate it up".. !  Now that the border invasionhas become an albatross about the Demonrats' collective necks, they are trying to pretend she was never appointed "Border czar"..

Here is a compilation of then and now.......listen to them lie !..   

https://x.com/EWErickson/status/1816284324859129949?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1816284324859129949%7Ctwgr%5E99f6ac01d1466b3

...And they wonder why folks call them "FAKE NEWS"....... :D ;D ;D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Listen to them lie...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2024, 12:55:15 AM »
Yeah quite amazing they are now saying she was never the border czar, when a couple years ago the fake news was reporting her as being appointed the border czar. We have to remember CNN listeners, and other fake news listeners are brain washed. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2024, 10:39:59 AM »
Liberal, Leftist Democrats are good at a couple of things.......Making baseless accusations' and telling lies.

WASHINGTON (TND) — Sen. Tina Smith, D-Minn., on Wednesday was corrected by a CNN anchor after suggesting on air that her colleague Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, never served in the military.

Sen. Vance served in the Marine Corps as a combat correspondent during the Iraq War. He has repeatedly discussed his service history while on the campaign trail and wrote about it in his book “Hillbilly Elegy.”

However, the information appeared to escape Sen. Smith during an appearance on CNN.

Telling Lies.......https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/cnn-tim-walz-army/2024/08/08/id/1175734/?ns_mail_uid=5b8c9cde-91ac-4455-8151-da9662f38cc6&ns_mail_job=DM664453_08082024&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010102skns9y
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2024, 11:39:45 AM »
  Their really trying to cover for the P.O.S. VP that knee pad Harris picked. I've seen a couple of interviews with men that knew him. According to them, he's the biggest piece of dog flop there is. I'm waiting for them to start interviewing some of the business owners that lost what they had during the Floyd riots. Said he waited 2-3 days before calling the N.G. to come in and quiet things down, signed a bill to let illegals get a drivers licence. In Minn. the laws are still screwed up, and that might let them vote. He signed a state bill to allow abortion right up to birth!!The MSM is not letting much of this out, but it's out there. Only thing I can think of, the only reason their not burning in hell, their sitting on Satan's pitchfork and he's keeping them up here!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2024, 06:02:53 PM »
Well call me picky, but "there", "their" and "they're" all sound alike, but they're not there for their misuse.  Sorry about that, but--I guess I'm just out of anything else to do right now.  I think I need some cookies and milk.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2024, 11:24:54 AM »
  Even Fake News' "fact checkers" can't cover for a drunk...once he's booked..
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/fact-check-this-is-purportedly-tim-walzs-mug-shot-from-1995-dui-arrest-we-investigated-its-authenticity/ar-AA1opSQT

..Can't blame him though, he may have been suffering from "battle fatigue"...since he does seem to have the "thousand yard stare"...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)