Author Topic: Stolen Valor  (Read 95 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Stolen Valor
« on: August 09, 2024, 04:34:39 AM »
There' s a thing called Stolen Valor, that we who are veterans take seriously. We don't claim to have done something in our military career we have Not done. I happened to have been in during the Cold War period, and did not see combat. We came close during the Cuban Missile crisis, but Kennedy managed to talk Russia into Removing them before we attacked. We then trained for Vietnam, but I got out before being sent. Training for Jungle warfare did NOT make me a Vietnam vet. If I claimed to be, I would be guilty of Stolen Valor. War veterans frown on this kind of conduct. (As they should)

Governor Walz, Camel's VP pick is guilty of stolen valor. He is a LIAR, and the lie has been exposed. He isn't fit for any office period.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/blaine-holt-democrats-tim-walz/2024/08/08/id/1175818/?ns_mail_uid=5b8c9cde-91ac-4455-8151-da9662f38cc6&ns_mail_job=DM664856_08092024&s=acs&dkt_nbr=010504hcjl4d
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: Stolen Valor
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2024, 09:22:46 PM »
You are right.  I had a high draft number and was not going to get called to the Army or Vietnam, so I enlisted in the US Coast Guard.  While the other four military branches were going East to West and back, the Coast Guard was going North to South and back.  I had two stateside years of duty and two deep seagoing years of duty, between the Arctic and the Antarctic, and everything in the Pacific Ocean in between. 

I hold my original cards and certificates as a Golden Shellback, Domain of the Golden Dragon, Realm of the Arctic Circle, Domain of the Antarctic, and Imperivm Neptuni Regis.

Throughout the years, especially after the Vietnam Memorial Wall was constructed, I could not then nor can I now claim Vietnam Era Service, even though I am decorated for having served during that time.  I was never under threat of live fire.  I did "sign on the line and swear allegiance" if it became necessary to lay down my life in service to my shipmates and the Nation.  That oath is with me to this day and in that we are Brothers in Arms. 

You have been hardened and tested in battle. I can only conclude that the individual I may show you that is me on the outside is seething with anger and blood lust inside at the one brain cell individuals that hate America and make up the Thug Class of political activism.  Should they invade my Domain, I will gladly use them as targets of opportunity, and Kyle Rittenhouse them as I repel boarders.  That I would LOVE to do. 

Every day I get stronger in health and less concerned for some of my fellow Citizens, who should be deported along with the illegal immigrants so they may get a true sense of the Third World and what a privilege it is to live in and Make America Great.