Author Topic: Question to you all.  (Read 761 times)

Offline guzzijohn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Question to you all.
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2024, 05:27:58 PM »
That's a nice fact free post. Can you back those lies up?

Hahahhaa..

Well, as I said in another comment/post...

"I'm your huckleberry.".

Get your laces straight, girl/boy. You ain't met anyone like me yet.

I just got here a short time ago this evening & saw your spouting off your leftie crap.

Wind up, & let 'er fly.

Looked over your doings & you are just posting old crap from long ago that follows the leftie slant.

Commie/Marxist type crap.  No Balls. Just propaganda rhetorical BS.

As far as I am concerned, your seeds ain't big enough to make a difference.

Nope, you ain't much. Best part of ya dripped down your mommas leg.

I can certainly tell you have never served your country in the military.

You ain't got "it".       "We" know. 

and, to be honest.

You don't even know what I am talking about.

Simply put... I don't take to your kind, but I will help ya find some others I have seen around here in this place & let them know you are here & available for their pleasure.

I await any of your replies in any of the topics you have drizzled in,  to see just what sort of "comic relief" I can get out of your prattle.

Once again... I'll wait.  ( although I don't expect much other than some more BS...)

C'mon boy/girl... Get some~!
Ah! I see no content but personal insults. Just like your orange messiah, grade A BS. That all you got?

Offline JBinMN

• Avid Poster
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2024, 06:15:38 PM »
Ahh.. I see the trolls either group together, or they are the one & same.

C'mon lil girl. Gimme some.

Got any FACTS, or ya just pissin in the wind again...

??

You got Nuthin gal.

Go away, or come up with some REAL FACTS.

I'll Wait... Once again.
pissant

Offline JBinMN

• Avid Poster
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2024, 06:35:00 PM »
By the way.

I notice you got a case of the "disappearing", when it comes to putting out some FACTS & Truth there, Guzzigal.

I wonder if I should do a bit of "investigating" to find out if the IP addresses of you & your lil sister there, Brassbaby,  are close to one another. or perhaps the same.

If I am not mistaken, if one has the correct "tools" for the job, even VPNs can be "isolated" to locate a "source".

Do you Know?   heh heh

C'mon ... Can't deal with FACTS Guzzigal because we have seen your fade out there into nothingness here, and then after ya hid away afraid to actually come up with anything useful,and only put out propaganda BS..Then here comes Brassbaby & he/she/whatever then is Spouting off the same way with the BS??

since Brassbaby just joined up about the 12th or so/Mid August 2024... Just about the time you got a bit quiet with your spouting off of BS.

As I said, Same or just mirrors. Either way, Turds/crap stinks, even when ya try to hide it.

Ya'll, (if there isn't just one POS playing..) are kind of "transparent", if ya don't know. Either you are in things together, or one & the same.

I don't much care. The similarities are just too apparent, though.

Well, here is some advice...
Don't use up your color crayons, they may come in useful in a couple of months.

I will still check back & be "waiting".

You just don't have what it takes. your BS is showing.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2024, 11:32:36 PM »
Ah! I see no content but personal insults. Just like your orange messiah, grade A BS. That all you got?

still trying to piss standing up cupcake ::). or is your boyfriend helping you 8) id bet part of him has a bit of an orange look at the end of the night
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2024, 03:30:38 AM »
  Hey !  What happened to  BrassCasing ?  Did he go on vacation?  Perhaps he was just another lefty, using a pseudonym ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2024, 10:23:31 AM »
  Hey !  What happened to  BrassCasing ?  Did he go on vacation?  Perhaps he was just another lefty, using a pseudonym ?

Yeah a real long vacation. Posted some stuff I just couldn't, wouldn't tolerate.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2024, 02:03:48 AM »

Yeah a real long vacation. Posted some stuff I just couldn't, wouldn't tolerate.

Fully understand, thanks Bill !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Casull

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2024, 08:40:35 AM »

Well done.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline JBinMN

• Avid Poster
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2024, 02:55:18 PM »

Thanks.