Author Topic: Dimwit copies Trump..  (Read 129 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Dimwit copies Trump..
« on: August 12, 2024, 02:00:56 AM »
   ..She now claims she wants to stop taxing tips..
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/harris-slammed-copycatkamala-following-trumps-143249157.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_

She is part of the Biden administration...so why doesn't she do it now ?

Of course, it was only back in February, that they set out to get every last penny of tips, that they could arrange to collect !

https://waysandmeans.house.gov/2023/02/09/smith-bidens-war-on-working-class-intensifies-with-supercharged-irs-stepping-up-enforcement-against-tipped-service-workers/

It trakes a real lame brain to plagiarize any idea, which they have no intention of ever enacting.

OK..Demonrats...what are the 87,000 new tax collectors being hired for ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Dimwit copies Trump..
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2024, 11:40:52 AM »
Yes; I have always considered breakfast cereals to be expensive. A box of a few ounces may run $3 to $5..  This, when a bushel of wheat
   (about 63 pounds) for instance, sells for $5 to $6...).

Now of course, with Bidenflation, things are even worse..here is how much the price of cereal has risen by percentage, with Bidenflation..

AI Overview
Learn more

According to Pattern, some of the most popular breakfast cereals in 2023 saw inflation in price, including:
Crunch Berries: +113.98%
Cap'N Crunch: +41.85%
Chex: +36.82%
Malt-O-Meal: +23.73%
Fruity Pebbles: +23.01%
Froot Loops: +22.46%
Frosted Mini Wheats: +21.25%
Raisin Bran: +19.70%
Life Cereal: +17.68%
Cheerios: +16.72%
Inflation Bites at Breakfast Table in 2023 - Pattern
Crunch Berries +113.98% Cap'N Crunch +41.85% Chex +36.82% Malt-O-Meal +23.73% Fruity Pebbles +23.01% Froot Loops +22.46% Frosted M...

Pattern ecommerce
The 19 Most Popular Cereals Based on Boxes Sold
Froot Loops. 91.7 million. $269.1 million. Frosted Mini-Wheats. 71.3 million. $241.9 million. Life. 58.1 million. $177.5 million.

Kulick's French Toast Recipes
How Cereal Prices Have Changed in 2024 - Pattern.com
We analyzed demand data on Amazon during every day of 2023 and 2024 so far to understand which cereals are most searched for by co...

Pattern.com
Show all

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2024, 11:51:03 AM »
  When did you get your Trump ID ?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2024, 12:18:11 PM »
Cadet bone spurs didn't mention a Trump ID but I will give you an honorable mention for deflection.

So. When did you get your grocery ID?

You ARE a hoot !  Have you seen Clinton's, Obama's or Biden's DD214 ?  Matter of fact, over the last 43 years all the Republican presidentys have been veterans..  Reagan, Bush #41 and Bush #43....check it out !

Not necessary that a president be a veteran..but it helps, especially id they have done nothing other that live in politics.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2024, 12:45:59 PM »
Another deflection to military service. OK I'll play, how many members of the extended Trump family have served in the US military?

We are talking presidents here; so it was right on target...  ..But when one is right over the target is when he gets all the flack !

Offline JBinMN

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2024, 04:20:39 PM »
Heh heh.

I already commented elsewhere. No need to do so here & now.

As I said over in that one.

Here: https://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php?topic=306879.msg1099846587#msg1099846587

Just so you can find it without too much trouble..

Like I said there....   "I'll wait."

You have NO idea what you are getting in to...

Ya best grow a "set"... You ain't done enuff yet to show any.

Words & insults won't hold water.

Lemme see some FACTS. If ya can find any to keep your dress laced up.