Author Topic: democrats will kill to achieve their goals  (Read 92 times)

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
democrats will kill to achieve their goals
« on: August 20, 2024, 12:30:38 PM »
As I mentioned in my other post, Trump's assassination attempt was a set-up between the FBI and the Secret Service.
The shooter was a weirdo loner who was young, stupid and impressionable and who rubbed elbows with folks from Homeland Security at the shooting range.
Now, this was the FIRST time that the SS had counter snipers at one of Trump's rallies.
They purposely left the roof of that building unguarded in plain view of Trump.
The snipers had a good view of that roof and could have shot the perp at any time as he crawled across that roof with a rifle.
They allowed him to take his shots at Trump and then killed him so he couldn't blab on the government's assassination plot against the candidate who wasn't a communist.
And, the FBI has the best crime lab in the world and the best computer hackers and they say they haven't been able to search the shooter's phone.
And, the FBI told the coroner to release the body to the parents who immediately cremated him, which is against protocol in cases like assassination attempts.

This democrat regime is a perfect image of Russian and Chinese governments who will freely KILL their political adversaries.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: democrats will kill to achieve their goals
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2024, 04:27:35 AM »
  This guy was sent by Iran, to "get Trump'..  Who knows who or how many stooges he set up to take shots at the president?

Pause for a moment...  Did this Crooks kid have secret accounts to overseas connections ?

https://www.christianpost.com/news/pakistani-man-arrested-over-assassination-plot-to-kill-trump.html
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)