Author Topic: Dems meeting in Chicago...  (Read 76 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Dems meeting in Chicago...
« on: August 21, 2024, 04:50:05 AM »
   Reminds one of Orwell's ANIMAL FARM...  This is especially true when the Camel comes up with her totally Communist ideas.

One can scarcely avoid the picture of the democrat party 'movers and shakers.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Dems meeting in Chicago...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2024, 11:20:48 AM »
  I could see he was talking, but couldn't hear him..  Found him on Youtube, and what he had to say, wasn't worth hearing, at least IMO...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2024, 11:54:57 AM »
Sometimes the truth can be hard to handle.

..And the left struggles with that at all times !  Can you tell me whaty a woman is ?  That uis, without using the word "woman"..

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2024, 12:05:50 PM »
Can you?

I can tell you that both of the bathrooms in my house are gender neutral. What about your home?

I am not concerned with gender neutral bathrooms in my home, since anyone who visits me knows how to behave and what gender they are.

Beyond that, I live alone anyway...

However; in public bathrooms, with certain bird-brained people..they coulld have photos and diagrams,...... even a "scratch & sniff" on the door
   and they STILL wouldn't "get it" !