Author Topic: Simple question...Who is more likely to?  (Read 114 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Simple question...Who is more likely to?
« on: August 30, 2024, 03:48:09 AM »
  Who is more likely to get the "undivided attention" of  Putin, Chairman Xi, Kim Jung Un, the Ayatollah, Hamas, Hesbollah or the illegals, gangs or drug lords.. who were invited into our country?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Simple question...Who is more likely to?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2024, 11:17:17 AM »
All those listed is in love with the Marxist democratic party. The WHO, and the United Nations can be added to that list. Along with any other Marxist movement in the world.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2024, 06:22:32 PM »
  I can just visualize how the Ayatollah, or any other Muslim nation's leaders, would hearken to her words..  In fact, any tyrannical leader.. will likely tie 
   her cackle-brain up in knots...and pay her no heed.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2024, 06:23:19 PM »
I think it should be pretty obvious by now that an IQ standard should be established for all candidates for President and Vice President.  For at least this time around and most of the rest of the time, that would eliminate the Dumbycratics.   
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2024, 06:26:23 PM »
I think it should be pretty obvious by now that an IQ standard should be established for all candidates for President and Vice President.  For at least this time around and most of the rest of the time, that would eliminate the Dumbycratics.

The right...deals in facts and logic, so a high functioning brain is required..  The left deals in "feelings", so "touchy~feely" is their primary mandatory...

Online Mule 11

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2024, 01:45:10 AM »
If it weren’t for “ touchy~feely “ a working girl like camel nose would not be in the picture...
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2024, 01:58:05 AM »
If it weren’t for “ touchy~feely “ a working girl like camel nose would not be in the picture...

For sure !
Agree Agree x 1 View List