Author Topic: Dan Bongino show  (Read 137 times)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Dan Bongino show
« on: September 01, 2024, 08:38:23 AM »
Dan Bongino is an ex Secret service agent. In this segment he has a clip of communist Jamie Raskin talking about what they will do if Trump wins. It starts about the 11:00 minute mark, but Dan has many other things to say throughout this show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVKtnuMTajQ
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Dan Bongino show
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2024, 10:55:57 AM »
  Saw it... With Trump winning, there will be no peace for  America..the Marxists are on a march, an dwill not be deterred..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline magooch

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2024, 05:21:30 PM »
If the commies win--it might just be the end of the USA as we thought, we knew it.  Even if that doesn't finish the job that Bidumb has started, Komyla will most certainly make sure that this country will become a battle ground.

I actually do not think the commies (dumycratics) can win without massive cheating and rigging elections and that is where the founders of our country messed up.  They didn't provide a strong enough penalty for those who falsify, or in any way intentionally distort an election.
Swingem

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2024, 11:56:40 PM »

I actually do not think the commies (dumycratics) can win without massive cheating and rigging elections and that is where the founders of our country messed up.  They didn't provide a strong enough penalty for those who falsify, or in any way intentionally distort an election.

No they can't win without massive cheating. They know it and we know it.  Actually the founders did put a good enough system in place for cheaters. Its called the Judicial, and legislative branches of government. The problem is the deep state has taken over both, and there is no one fighting for we the people. They stole the election last time with massive cheating, and nothing was done about it. Corrupt judges, and corrupt congressmen did nothing because they didn't want Trump to have the presidency.  I fear the same thing will happen this time. Thats if Trump is still alive by November, and there is actually an election. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2024, 02:45:44 AM »
  Hard to believe that about 1/3 of the people...accompanied by mass cheating, could so easily threaten to remove the last vestiges of freedom from the world.

...But here they go.. Never underestimate the power of large groups of "useful idiots", when acting together.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)