Author Topic: From WOKE to AWAKENED  (Read 107 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
From WOKE to AWAKENED
« on: September 01, 2024, 05:08:55 PM »
I really don't see how these people of wealth and power could have been duped by MSM all these years, but glad they are switching parties. (I think)

https://thenewamerican.com/us/from-woke-to-awakened-rfk-jr-s-running-mate-the-media-lied-to-me-about-maga/
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: From WOKE to AWAKENED
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2024, 05:15:58 PM »
I really don't see how these people of wealth and power could have been duped by MSM all these years, but glad they are switching parties. (I think)

https://thenewamerican.com/us/from-woke-to-awakened-rfk-jr-s-running-mate-the-media-lied-to-me-about-maga/

Thankfully, there are a few lurking over on Satan's side, whose brains are not mush...   As they start to catch on, they can help us to root out the corruption..

...And perhaps save their souls in the process.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2024, 10:10:59 PM »
her sentiments are great but the truth be told is shes looking for a job and would probably flip the other way to get one from harris if she wins. they are all politicians and lying and telling people just what they want to hear even if its a bald face lie comes naturally flowing very smoothly out of thir mouths
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2024, 04:15:37 AM »
  We would see many more flip, if these supposedly "open minded" people would actually act as open minded as they claim they are, and check just now and then what REAL NEWS is reporting ..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)