Author Topic: isnt it ironic  (Read 220 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
isnt it ironic
« on: September 06, 2024, 01:07:02 AM »
putin says hes for harris and the left says that he said that to convince voters that hes intentional trying to poison harris's campaign. If he would have said to vote trump it would be russian collusion with trump. i think if he said vote mickey mouse they would have related mickeys big ears to trump getting shot in the ear. how can half this country be that blind or care so little that they vote for that cackling idiot
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: isnt it ironic
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2024, 02:27:55 AM »
  He is simply appealing to the lowest intellectual denominators
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2024, 02:56:28 AM »
Yeah, funny how all our enemies in the world are supporting the democratic nominee, which for now is Kamala. Who wants to bet that after the failed debate by Kamala, that they will appoint someone else. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and can't say anything intelligently without a teleprompter. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2024, 03:24:40 AM »
how can half this country be that blind or care so little that they vote for that cackling idiot

Lloyd, I suggest you answered your own question with the very last word of the question.

Roger

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2024, 03:26:03 AM »
Yeah, funny how all our enemies in the world are supporting the democratic nominee, which for now is Kamala. Who wants to bet that after the failed debate by Kamala, that they will appoint someone else. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and can't say anything intelligently. (last three words deleted)

Fixed it for ya.

Roger

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2024, 03:38:03 AM »
Yeah, funny how all our enemies in the world are supporting the democratic nominee, which for now is Kamala. Who wants to bet that after the failed debate by Kamala, that they will appoint someone else. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and can't say anything intelligently. (last three words deleted)

Fixed it for ya.

Roger

Lol, Thanks!

Biden and Kamala blew up Putins Nord Stream pipeline, and he knows it. Yet he is supporting Kamala. Yes how ironic. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2024, 06:50:25 AM »

Fixed it for ya.

Roger

Lol, Thanks!

Biden and Kamala blew up Putins Nord Stream pipeline, and he knows it. Yet he is supporting Kamala. Yes how ironic.

Putin still sticking with his Commie protoges...because he knows Trump when elected will shout, "drill baby, drill !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2024, 07:34:00 AM »
 Yet he is supporting Kamala. Yes how ironic.

I believe this is Putin’s attempt at humor...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2024, 02:45:39 PM »
  Irony all over the place..  I heard she wears knee pads regularly...since often "muscle memorey" just takes over !

Generally ignorant, power hungry people revert to that.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2024, 03:41:13 AM »
how can half this country be that blind or care so little that they vote for that cackling idiot

Lloyd, I suggest you answered your own question with the very last word of the question.

Roger

Yeah...Sadly, the cackler is not the only idiot, there are plenty to be found..all across America !  ...And we  all suffer for their bad decisions.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2024, 04:16:04 PM »
Yet he is supporting Kamala. Yes how ironic.

I believe this is Putin’s attempt at humor...

I do as well! 
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.