Author Topic: Tampon Tim Walz..family problems..  (Read 94 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Tampon Tim Walz..family problems..
« on: September 06, 2024, 03:03:18 AM »
  Tims Cousins have no use for him !  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tim-walz-family-members-pose-tshirts-declaring-presidential-preference-walzs-trump

His own brother can't stand his politics..
    https://nypost.com/2024/08/31/us-news/tim-walzs-older-brother-is-100-opposed-to-all-his-ideology-believes-vp-hopeful-is-not-type-of-character-who-should-make-decisions-about-us-future/

They are all voting for Trump !    ...Do you silly Demonrats think that they may know something that you don't ?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Tampon Tim Walz..family problems..
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2024, 03:43:31 AM »
My wife found some statistics that are disturbing.  About 5% more women vote than men.  About 2/3 to 3/4 of them vote Democrat.  Men, by about 2/3-3/4 will vote Trump.  Guys if you know other guys who do not vote, get them registered and get them to vote.  This little difference, especially in toss-up states can make a huge difference. 

Also, today more young people have kids and are not married.  Seems this is where some single mothers come into play voting Democrat to get government benefits.   Then there are rich liberal women who will vote a woman or minority because of their bleeding hearts. 

This is extremely dangerous with the people the Dem's have running.  Harris is not someone who can butt heads with dictators.  She doesn't even know what is in the constitution and WHY it is in there. 

She already said she was coming for guns, raising capital gains tax on unearned money.  This alone will devastate retirement accounts of people who are retired and dependent on growth funds to supplement their social security.  It will also devastate American owned business that increases in value on paper but not in the pockets of business owners.  They are always looking for ways to tax instead of ways to cut spending.  No one living today should vote democrat ever.  It is NOT the democrat party of Kennedy or Truman, or even Jimmy Carter.  The Democrat party started changing with Clinton, changing a lot with Obama, and even more with Biden.  It only represents the Big Tech and Big Pharma companies and Defense Contractors making weapons to keep fighting useless wars.  Also they are trying to pick a fight with Iran. 

I don't like Putin, but I don't like what is going on with Ukraine either.  This war needs to stop somehow with someone initiating peace talks.  It is not only draining our resources, but Russia's, Ukraine's and all the NATO countries.  It is also keeping wheat and other grain prices high as well as higher oil prices.  I also don't agree with giving any Palestinians cash money because they will use it for rockets or tunnels etc.  Give them food, meds, and hospital supplies if you have to give them anything at all. 

Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2024, 06:00:32 AM »
  Keep in mind, as a general situation, women are more emotional than men, and thus a good share of them can be moved by emotions, doubtful or false accusations, ..or even "mean tweets"

Men by nature, are more logical..and thus tend to examine and see what is at the root  of any given event.  In other words.."What do they
    do?"..rather than "what do they say ?" ...or "what is said about them?"

I have noticed that daily company can change a man if he is not careful..  A man who works at a place which is heavily weighted with women, he
   should be cautious that he doesn't start in mimicking the women in their views, habits and opinions

After working a heavy, hard construction work most of my life, for the last few years before retiring , I went to work with a "fortune 500"
    corporation where the employees were about 20% men and 80% women..

I was too old a aman  to get into the same groove, many of the long term men employees got into.  Thes life long workers with women, seemed to
    take on women's traits..  Petty "cat fights", "gossip fun" and an effeminate look at life.

Not saying all men who work in such a situation behave like school girls...but many do.  Especially at risk seem to nbe government workers, school teachers and social workers, to name a few.

Nor am I saying all women are "emotion driven", because in my circle, few of them are ..and they are a joy..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2024, 11:04:03 AM »
Obamas brother Malik despises Obama, and what he does also. He is also voting for Trump.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn