Author Topic: Check this out..  (Read 159 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Check this out..
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2024, 06:07:40 AM »
Yeah China won't have to beat us in a nasty war. they will just buy everything and own us. They even own the government in place now. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2024, 02:22:10 PM »
    Sad; for instance, my usual Grocery store handles Smithfield products...which I no longer buy.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2024, 12:30:33 PM »
Traitorous. I could never see needing money enough to sell out a business (or an American brand), to Communists. How do they live with themselves?

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2024, 08:04:20 AM »
Trump's tariffs, while he was in office put about 40% of China's export business out of business.  The companies moved to other foreign countries like India and Mexico because they have no tariffs on their goods right now.  This is better for the US by hurting Chinese manufacturing business and improving India's which has a democratic government and a more free society.  Mexico is ok, but they have too many drug cartels that have a lot of control over their government and it's decisions. 
Opelika Portal