Author Topic: Suspicions confirmed ?  (Read 171 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Suspicions confirmed ?
« on: September 12, 2024, 04:27:08 AM »
   What do you think?  Should we expect that the manufacturer knows their product line ?

https://nypost.com/2024/09/12/us-news/company-says-kamala-harris-debate-earrings-strikingly-similar-to-their-bluetooth-ones/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Suspicions confirmed ?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2024, 06:02:43 AM »
Yep, no doubt in my mind they were mic earrings. As I said in another thread. Kamala didn't all of a sudden become a good public speaker. The word salad Kamala we saw the last 3 and a half years. Was not the Kamala we saw a couple nights ago. Its pretty evident she had mics, or at least knew what every question was going to be. Heck the moderators were even debating Trump.   Its quite amazing that everyone saw the Marxist state steal the last presidential election, then some find it unquestionable that they would rig or cheat on a presidential debate.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2024, 02:23:19 PM »
  No doubts left...it was a 3 vs 1 debate..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2024, 07:57:13 AM »
Yep, and they are coming out saying Kamala got the questions beforehand to practice her answers.  Most answers were lies when compared to what she has said before and her tie-breaking votes in the senate. 
Opelika Portal

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2024, 09:19:38 AM »
the stupid democrats wont believe it and the 4 smart ones will cover it up
blue lives matter

Offline moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2024, 12:52:06 PM »
GOP candidates in the future (given we have a future), should arm themselves with a small ‘jamming’ device to interrupt any signals the others are covertly receiving.
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2024, 02:21:35 PM »
Yep, and they are coming out saying Kamala got the questions beforehand to practice her answers.  Most answers were lies when compared to what she has said before and her tie-breaking votes in the senate.

Based on what her platform is. Lies are the only thing that would sound good to voters.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Moleman

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2024, 07:03:50 AM »
She sure does like those earrings..... Wonder who she was checking with to see if she was "all good" to start the interview?     Pretty sure my wife wouldn't wear the same earrings back to back to high profile meetings.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AunRg_V078

Offline Moleman

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2024, 07:11:22 AM »
GOP candidates in the future (given we have a future), should arm themselves with a small ‘jamming’ device to interrupt any signals the others are covertly receiving.

I'd be more fun if they just used a stronger signal and fed her something else to say.
Agree Agree x 1 View List