Author Topic: Disgusting Pig of a Woman  (Read 138 times)

Online moamonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • 478-737-7622

Online Mule 11

Re: Disgusting Pig of a Woman
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2024, 10:40:01 AM »
An absolute ogre:

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/09/17/hillary-clinton-calls-for-americans-be-criminally-charged-free-speech-that-sounds-like-russian-propaganda/

So, does that mean if I brought up her russian collusion hoax she funded I’d be prosecuted? What a disgusting witch. No wonder why even bill won’t do her... BTW, could I interest you in some Clinton cigars? They’re curiously strong.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2024, 12:59:01 PM »
An absolute ogre:

https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/09/17/hillary-clinton-calls-for-americans-be-criminally-charged-free-speech-that-sounds-like-russian-propaganda/

So much for the first amendment !  How much more will it take for some to finally admit, that he demonrats don't give a crap for our Constitution.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2024, 01:06:25 PM »
After the second attempt on Trumps life, she said again that Trump is a threat to this country. It has been the deep states plan to assassinate Trump all along, and Im betting she one of them that is behind it. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2024, 04:17:32 PM »
DDZ, you may be right…she’s probably financing these shootings. Not like she hasn’t done it before.

Online moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2024, 11:10:19 AM »
...And Lenin called czar Nicholas II  "bloody Nicholas" ..(as if the Bolsheviks had any room to speak)

Hitler called Americans of non German heritage.... "mongrels"... as well as calling Jews rats & pigs..

So Hitlary joins some illustrious company.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 03:24:05 AM »
 This woman has been on the extreme from the very beginning. When she got kicked off the legal team that was investigating Nixon for the Watergate affair, sat in with Obama and didn't do a thing as Sec. of State when the Benghazi attack took place. I think she should go to Springfield, Ohio and explain to the Haitian's there were about 10 million dollars went to when her and hubby Bill had a ''charity'' set up to help them out. Oh wait, I believe their daughter was getting married that year, no coincidence there, is there??
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 01:20:25 PM »
Dan Bongino who is ex secret service said people hated to be around her or have to work for her. In other words she was a mean bitch, and treated people badly. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn