Author Topic: The OBiden/Harris mob, can't keep their mouths shut..  (Read 61 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
The OBiden/Harris mob, can't keep their mouths shut..
« on: Yesterday at 04:00:35 AM »
  Obviously, they cannot be trusted with classified information ! It seems they were no sooner informed confidentially, that Israel was about to pull a
    off a major event.... than they went right to the NY Slime, and run their mouthes.

Good thing the Israelis didn't provide any details...or the clowns may have forewarned Hezbollah of the pager problem..

https://www.frontpagemag.com/biden-harris-admin-immediately-leaks-details-of-israeli-pager-op/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: The OBiden/Harris mob, can't keep their mouths shut..
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 07:47:10 PM »
Israel can use the lying American FNN's to spread disinformation into Gaza too.

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:47:18 AM »
I remember peloosy all upset over President Trump not informing her of his intentions due to the same reason. Don’t think the Don gave a squat.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:52:12 AM »
I remember peloosy all upset over President Trump not informing her of his intentions due to the same reason. Don’t think the Don gave a squat.

One of the funniest thing I saw Pelosi do...and you may recall..  As soon as she was voted in years ago...to be speaker of the house, she started demanding a private jet for herself, equivalent to the president's Air Force #1... :D ;D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)