Author Topic: ...WHAT ???  (Read 26 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
...WHAT ???
« on: Yesterday at 10:30:54 AM »
  Hard to believe anyone who has risen so far in the business world, can be so much like the Biden/Harris regime...

...But apparently the PTB at  Dodge , Jeep,Ram and the rest, can take a good product..even legendary, so far as the Jeep is concerned,
    and.. &^$#@+*% ...it up in such a royal way !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT8bAEEnah0

..or

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGO6AajK-Io

Must be some high position fillers were nothing more than DEI hires...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: ...WHAT ???
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 07:10:12 PM »
   . . . Must be some high position fillers were nothing more than DEI hires...
It's been that way at most of the "big 3"
for a while now. People that have that
degree to hang on the wall, but don't know
the first thing about the business they're
running, or their employees, or their
customer base.
All the older experienced qualified employees
in all departments at dealerships have bailed
and either retired, or entered another field,
or opened their own automotive related business.
The end user, the customer is the one that
takes it up the rear
Oh well.  . .
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:04:25 AM »
  In answer to my enquiry;

" Just five cars sold in the U.S. are made in China: the Lincoln Nautilus, Buick Envision, Volvo S90, Polestar 1 and Polestar 2."
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:08:21 AM »
Stellantis shot its self in the ass by predicting the rise of ev's and going all in on them. stupid enough to think their customers wanted performance cars and pickups with sewing machine motors vs a hemi. even replacing the hemi with a turbo 6 that gets worse gas milage was nuts. its the reason i went back to silverados. i had one ram new in 2010 and honestly liked it as much as my chevs but a pickup in my opinion needs a v8 and a challenger or charger ev is blasphemy. now a jeep ev doesnt appeal to me but the average jeep jk owner isnt me. its a young liberal man or girl that probably buys into that green bs. now i would consider the turbo 4cyl jk. its got as much power as my 6 and gets more than 5mpg better mpg. but im still skeptical if it would hold up for the long run. i buy a new truck every 3-5 years but keep my jeeps for the long run. my 15 just hit 90k and runs as good as new. it will probably still be in the garage when they plant me. older jeeps like older harleys never go out of style and for the most part a 1998 will do anything a 2024 will do and honestly i think the old straight 6 was the best motor ever u in a jeep. want to sell me a new jeep? put a 5.7 hemi in a 2 door and id be at the dealer tomorrow. i dont know who makes the decisions for them but he should be drawn and quarterd immediately!!! i too believe the writings on the wall and theyve made to many decisions they cant afford to do a 180 on like ford and gm can. its ok by me. it will just make my jeep and challenger worth more
blue lives matter

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Today at 03:22:13 AM »
  I do recall speaking with a man who has driven Jeep wagons (SUVs?) for years..  He said he is not about to pay $80,000 for a new Jeep SUV !

I understand they are trying to place their vehicles in the "luxury" market..  I understand Mazda is doing the same.