Author Topic: What the left is voting for  (Read 177 times)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
What the left is voting for
« on: September 27, 2024, 02:06:23 PM »
R.J.Hoffman, President of the, National Immigration Center for Enforcement said about kamala “she is allowing tens of thousands of murderers and rapists to roam free. “She puts criminals first and the safety and security of you and your family last,”

These facts make the bogus claims against President Trump dim in comparison, if the leftists really cared they would compare the record of accomplishments between the two and even not liking Trump would vote for what is best for their family or they truly care about nothing...
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
Re: What the left is voting for
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2024, 12:33:24 AM »
I address these comments to all those who would consider the that the Democratic candidate for the position of president of the United States of America has presented no purpose and no presence of knowledge with regard to the Future of this nation.

I come to this conclusion from the background of mathematics, physics, engineering, and scientific exploration of the cosmos. These defined entities have definitions and boundaries which are unique and their facts are not disputed.

We as a nation stand at the edge of the universe. Two opposing forces are at odds with one another. One half stare into the nothingness of space facing a black hole which is undefined and certainly has the potential to destroy every atom of their being as an individual, as a community, as a nation, as a species, on this planet. Their position in the universe is undefined.

The other half believe in real solutions to real problems and face the future, as uncertain as it may be, with defined tools such as are the foundation of our Republic as architects, as engineers, as doctors, as construction workers, as car mechanics, as accountants, as homemakers, as families with goals, dreams, aspirations, and a defined future, as people with purpose.

None of these purposes have been defined by the Democratic candidate.

We have no definition, no pathway, and no Direction forward from the Democratic Party. We do not even know who is the power behind the candidate. Certainly the candidate herself has not demonstrated a knowledge of substance in the direction this nation will go if she is elected to the position.

I am reminded of the movie Meet Joe Black. At it's conclusion, the protege is admonished that should he continue he would find himself not for a day, not for week, not for a month, not for a year, but for millennia in a room with no windows and no doors.

That is the future as presented by the Democratic candidate.

If you vote Democrat in this election, for whom are you REALLY voting? Who is the power behind the candidate? Why do they not stand in the light? Let us see who will run this country. It is our RIGHT to know. What is their agenda? Why do they remain secret? What changes are being planned should they succeed? This cover up threatens everyone. Do you care? If not, why bother to vote?

It is hoped, if you care, you would vote for real solutions to real world problems from a knowledgeable candidate, one who inspires, a leader with announced purposes for taking us and this nation forward, rather than accept a rudderless, faceless, unspoken, "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain", surprise that is based on someone else's hidden agenda and unannounced purposes. That alone should give you pause.l

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2024, 02:12:16 AM »
And one thing about tim walz. Americans warned walz failed to respond to 2020 Minneapolis riots, then blamed others. Results were entire city blocks were torched, people were injured, and died.
walz also allowed his daughter access to classified information that  “the national guard would not be deployed “  which she broadcast to the rioters, which was followed by one police precinct being burned to the ground.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2024, 02:48:42 AM »
Yes, ask Guzzi.  What does the left want to do with our country and how? 

Forget personalities.  We all know what Trump accomplished his first term until Covid and he had one hand tied behind his back with all the Russia, Russia, collusion lies that Hillary started and wasn't tried for.  Also, all the other crap.  Yet, my retirement accounts boomed under Trump.  Low unemployment, higher wages, low inflation, not importing oil.  Debt was brought into check and started leveling off.  We all know the NWO doesn't like any of this. 

So, what do they want to accomplish?  We see what they have done the last 4 years.  High inflation, lower wage increases, unbridled immigration, higher crime, wars all over the place.  Is this what America wants?
Opelika Portal

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2024, 09:16:57 AM »
Big fella on Gutfield says it is over - Trump Wins! - by 10:30 PM on November 5.  I tend to agree by a LANDSLIDE (say MANDATE).

...and "F" a lot of nasty naysayers.  Ignore them.  Let them burn their cities and turn themselves into ash.  You know they are going to.  Lemmings are like that.  And the Media will portray "mostly peaceful" and it will be "Trump's fault" and we will love and protect him and come to his aid as he takes that bull by its horns and does what Trump always does, makes a silk purse out of a sow's ear.  Once more into the breech and prepare to go full Kyle Rittenhouse in defense of Liberty.  As the immortal words of Thomas Jefferson ring true:

The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of tyrants and Patriots.

Put me in coach, I am ready to play for keeps.  I took the oath, as did many of you, to defend this Nation against all aggressions, both foreign and domestic. If it is war they want, it will be war they get (5th Element).

I think cleaning out a lot of the Deep State Rats will be a good thing. I am one shot, one kill, into the forehead of any SOB willing to try me.  Not another step and if overrun, they can have my Vietman era style AR-15 in 223 caliber when they pry it from my cold dead hand, magazines empty, barrel bloodied, having bludgeoned the other guy to his death first.

Not kidding here.  I have had enough, and I can't take any more.  David Muir and Linsey Davis debate moderators, Obummer, Hillary, and Nancy.  I think there will be a long line to pee on their graves.

Online Casull

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2024, 09:19:03 AM »
Big fella on Gutfield says it is over - Trump Wins! - by 10:30 PM on November 5.  I tend to agree by a LANDSLIDE (say MANDATE).

From your mouth to God's ear.
Aim small, miss small!!!
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2024, 02:07:57 PM »
I see no left wing people are chiming in. 
Opelika Portal

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2024, 07:26:55 PM »
R.J.Hoffman, President of the, National Immigration Center for Enforcement said about kamala “she is allowing tens of thousands of murderers and rapists to roam free. “She puts criminals first and the safety and security of you and your family last,”

These facts make the bogus claims against President Trump dim in comparison, if the leftists really cared they would compare the record of accomplishments between the two and even not liking Trump would vote for what is best for their family or they truly care about nothing...

Nearly 650,000 illegal-alien criminals are roaming American streets, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has confessed.

In a letter to GOP U.S. Representative Tony Gonzales of Texas, ICE reported that almost 450,000 are convicted criminals, while another nearly 227,000 are criminal suspects. More than 13,000 are murderers, and more than 25,000 are sex fiends.

The data might explain the crime rampage that has left Americans vulnerable to out-of-control Third World criminals who rob, rape, and murder with impunity — even as they permitted to attend school during a murder probe or take over an apartment buildings in Colorado with federal subsidies.

The illegal-alien thugs are everywhere, waiting for their chance.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: Today at 12:46:09 PM »
You’d almost think that rino’s and leftists would even vote for someone who screwed their way into politics...

Offline DDZ

« Reply #9 on: Today at 01:20:20 PM »
The left don't care about U.S. citizens. In fact they would love to see a lot of them dead. One of their goals is population reduction. Its the reason they have done everything they can to destroy the nuclear family.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #10 on: Today at 01:31:43 PM »

That is absolutely true in a somewhat fair playing field, but it isn't going to be fair.  Don't think for a second the radical left doesn't have cheat plans in place. As I keep saying they stole the last election, and not a thing was done about it. What's to stop them from doing it again?  The republicans? They are a sad sac of excrement. Most of them still don't want Trump as president. Cracks me up the republicans have all these hearings, and scold criminal acts by the FBI, DOJ, and the Biden administration, but nothing never comes from them except hot air.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #11 on: Today at 01:54:51 PM »

That is absolutely true in a somewhat fair playing field, but it isn't going to be fair.  Don't think for a second the radical left doesn't have cheat plans in place. As I keep saying they stole the last election, and not a thing was done about it. What's to stop them from doing it again?  The republicans? They are a sad sac of excrement. Most of them still don't want Trump as president. Cracks me up the republicans have all these hearings, and scold criminal acts by the FBI, DOJ, and the Biden administration, but nothing never comes from them except hot air.

Every conservative I talk to thinks the election was stolen in 2020, every single one...

Online Casull

« Reply #12 on: Today at 05:18:22 PM »

They don't have executive authority.  All they can do is recommend the DOJ to charge.
Aim small, miss small!!!