Author Topic: VP Debate  (Read 137 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
VP Debate
« on: October 02, 2024, 03:50:14 AM »
I think Trump picked a very good running mate. No doubt Vance won the debate, and even picked up on the fact checking moderators taking sides, and made them look guilty. I will say this. They both did a better job of debating than Trump and Harris. Trump IMO is Not a good debater, and Harris is not a good anything. "WELL" She is a great Cackler! Couple of things I would have liked to see Vance jump on. Gun Violence There is no such thing as gun violence. Only People violence Another subject was Abortion. When Walz kept pushing the idea of a Woman's right to her body, Vance should have countered with...."What about the rights of  Child" And a Man's rights who is 50% 0f that pregnancy. Vance did respond to these subjects, but not the word salad they use.
All in all, he walked away with a win for the Trump team IMO!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: VP Debate
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2024, 05:22:52 AM »
he could have told the real truth by just saying Jeremiah 1:5
blue lives matter

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2024, 02:34:25 PM »
CBS said the moderators were not going to fact check. When they did fact check Vance on immigration. They were wrong, and did not give Vance a chance to respond. Then they even cut the mics. Why didn't they fact check Walz when he said Trump hasn't paid taxes in 15 years?  The moderators were clueless. They never asked anything about energy, Ukraine, China, trade, about Biden. They asked Vance about Trump like 7 times, yet never asked Walz about Harris once. It was 3 on 1 again, and Vance handled it well.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 02:20:23 AM »
  He did extremely well, considering it was a 3 vs 1 debate. 

He came off as a Learned, sharp, informed and a darn nice husband, father and would likely be a fine neighbor...which is exactly what he was
  aiming for.

Let's face it we hardliners..both right and left, have already decided who we are voting for, so it is the undecided or fence straddlers who needed to
   be convinced..

I am inclined to think some 'soccer moms', men with 'man buns' and college students who are not completely brainwashed, have come over to
    the thinking side.

Charlie Kirk said the vote difference between winning or losing in 2020 was only 48K...yeah, despite the cheating.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 06:33:50 AM »
Best thing is it showed that Walz is a self-centered piece of human feces to the nation.

Some of Vance' statements from the past were haunting him but that debate greatly erradicated most concerns persons who did not like him had.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:17:45 AM »
  No menton by crooked "moderators" concerning infaltion, or spending trillions.  In fact, the border mess wasn't addressed..at least not beyond the
  wonderful illegals in Springfield, being accused of eating pets.. (no mention of the Voodoo being done with pets either)  :D ;D

This 2 minute video explains much...    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-y7N16tRtvY
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)